| Yuuya |
Yuuya is a character on the Duel Masters deck development team.
A primary school child who is the brother of Shuu and Kenji, and is twins with Lily. At first just like Kenji he was a beginner, but after then he starts to invent fierce combos. He has a straightforward personality and high adaptability to the Metagame and is usually unmovable by other members of the Deck developement team. Despite at an extremely young age, he is capable of creating many creative combos, with most being unrealistic and are limited to casual play, but sometimes he invents top-meta combos such as Melge Loop One-Shot.
He often likes to use Extra Win conditions and Deck out combos and has claimed that "It is a little bit disappointing to attack with creatures" (クリーチャーでアタックしてるのが少し残念だね) which has shocked many players as in Duel Masters usually a player attacks with creatures to win. As his combos often do not involve attacking, he is feared by Yaeko as she often relies on Shield Triggers to win.
He has now slightly dropped down a bit, possibly due to the restriction of Eureka Program which is the key to most of his combos.
- He is often known as the "Blue Devil" by players due to his personality.
- Kenji has once said he is "Not a duelist but a puzzle master", while Etsu had once said that "He should be put into the Hall of Fame".
- One of his combos involved Zeek Cavalie, Lord of Dragon Spirits which was considered one of the worst Junk Rares at that time. His combo is shown in the following:
- Use Heaven's Gate to put Lord Reis, Spirit of Wisdom and Omega, Oracle Jewel into the battle zone;
- Use God Wall, God Trick on Omega, Oracle Jewel with Gravity Zero;
- Put as many Webius, the Patroller, Inuhakka, Inga's Mamorukami and Bloody Shadow, Mystic Light Death Knight into the battle zone using Gravity Zero;
- For each Blocker, draw a card with Lord Reis;
- Once one has 9 Blockers, use Rapid Reincarnation on Omega to put Tatebue Yahho, Holy Heaven Guardian into the battle zone;
- Then use Rapid Reincarnation on Omega Again to put Zeek Cavalie, Lord of Dragon Spirits into the battle zone.
- Use it's Meteorburn to win the game.
Unfortunately, due to the effort involved in it this combo isn't used in competitive play and Zeek Cavalie's status as a Junk Rare continues.