|Water/ Creature |
Magic Command + Initials
■ Double breaker
■ When you summon another creature, you may destroy that creature. If you do, reveal the top card of your deck. If it has the same civilization as the destroyed creature, put that creature into the battle zone. If it doesn't, add it to your hand.
|Water/ Creature |
Liquid People Sen + Initials
■ This creature can't attack players.
■ When this creature would be destroyed, return it to your hand instead.
Walsura cards have the following features.
- Water Civilization
- Synergy with D2 Fields
- Designer's Combo with other Walsura
- Mass Deployment, possibly by Drama abilities
- Gravity Zero abilities
|Walsura S||Small creature with Gravity Zero, requires D2 Field.|
|Metal Walsura S||Blocker with Destruction Substitution.|
|Walsura Knight S||Unblockable, Unchoosable, and Card Draw if you control 3 or more creatures when it attacks.|
|Walsura Prince S||For No Cost trampling.|
|King Walsura, D2S||Gravity Zero, gives "unattacklable" and "unchoosable" to your other creatures.|
The basic playstyle includes;
- Putting in low cost creatures into the battle zone (such as by Gravity Zero)
- Summoning Walsura Prince S
- Summoning creatures, and destroying them with Walsura Prince S.
- Revealing the top card of your deck, if its the same civilization, putting it into the battle zone for no cost.
D2 Fields candidate cards
|Walsura Institute, Malicious of D||Card Draw.|
|Universal Shark and Sea||Gives unblockable. Cheap D2 Field.|
Creatures candidate cards
|Alice, Chaos Witch
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
|Increase the success rate of Prince.|
|Moors, the Dirty Digger Puppet||Repeat the Prince combo any number of times.|
|Raija, Aqua Ninja||A cheap repeatable creature for prince.|
|Gyuujinmaru, Legendary Identity||A finisher that can be put out cheaper for every water creature you have out.|
|Completely Unidentified||Strong lockdown abilities.|
|Nicol Bolas||Card draw, Hand Destruction, Fixed Removal.|
|Nova! Belunare||Mana Arms: 3 Water - Freeze 2 creatures|
|Belufare, Great Cathedral||Come into Play, freeze|
|Cyber N World||Powerful Reset|
|Water Draguner||For using Dragheart|
|Descartes Q, Logic Hero||Defense|
|Cyber W Spiral||Come into Play bounce|
|Cyber J Eleven||Alternate Win condition|
|Evidegoras, Dragon Sonic Aircraft Carrier
Q.E.D. Plus, Final Dragon Logic
|Draghearts. Card Draw.|
|Evidence, Truth Gun
Q.E.D., Dragment King
|Easy dragsolution due to Gravity Zero. For No Cost spells and creatures.|
How to Play
Play a D2 Field during the early turns while playing various Walsura or water creatures.
- Wait until you have 5 mana while saving specific cards in your hand.
- At 5 mana, expland Walsura Institute, Malicious of D.
- At 6 mana, summon Walsura Prince S
- At 7 mana, summon Alice, Chaos Witch. Draw a card by the Walsura Institute, then draw 3 cards with Alice's effect. Put 2 cards from your hand on the top of your deck, then destroy her with prince. As you re-arranged the top card of your deck from your hand, you can guarantee that a creature is put into the battle zone. With the leftover 3 mana, you can summon Metal Walsura S and trigger the Princes ability again, but choosing to draw the c ard by Walsura Institute afterwards a creature is still confirmed.
- With Walsura S, you can get a chance to trigger the cost trample for free. Because Gravity Zero is considered to be a summon, you can help advance the Dragsolution ability of Evidence, Truth Gun.
- While it might seem to be overkill, Evidegoras, Dragon Sonic Aircraft Carrier could also be used and aimed towards flipping to its Q.E.D side if enough cards are drawn.
- If 7 or more water creatures are managed, Gyuujinmaru, Legendary Identity could be used as a finisher.
The deck type offers the advantage of aiming to quickly swarm the battle zone with creatures. Unlike Vanilla beatdown that also aims to do this, Walsura cards feature additional abilities such as being unchooseable, unattackable or unblockable, providing some resistance to your opponents cards.
However, due to the combo pieces and set up required, the combo involved to put those finisher creatures into play can take time to prepare.
This leaves the deck type vulnerable to rush deck types such as Redzone. While the Water Civilization has many good spells with "Shield Trigger", due to the cost trampling ability of the Prince, most cards in the deck should be creatures. This requires you to use cards such as Aqua Surfer or Trigaroid, Aqua Spy as defensive options. However, Aqua Surfer can also prove detrimental as it allows your opponent to re-=use their Invasion and Come Into Play abilities.
Even if you manage to fill the battle zone with creatures, a Dokindam X, The Legendary Forbidden that has been released will seal each of your creatures, leaving them to be ignored and useless.
- The Walsura creatures are themed as a fantasy design reminiscent of "Slimes" creatures from Dragon Quest. The S initial used for these creatures possibly stands for Slime (or possibly Science).
- This decktype was used by Ijiwaru Kiyomori in the Duel Masters Versus Revolution Final series of the Duel Masters Anime.
|Rush ● Beatdown|
|Removal control ● Creature control ● Hyperspatial Control |
Heaven's Gate ● Mana burn ● 5-color deck ● Turbo ● Lock ● Loop
|For No Cost ● Reanimate ● Instant Death ● One Shot Kill |
Trigger ● Madness ● Other Combo decks
|Other Deck Types|
|Race deck ● Evolution ● God ● Full Creature ● Non Creature |
Mono-Light ● Mono-Water ● Mono-Darkness ● Mono-Fire ● Mono-Nature