Hi, welcome to Duel Masters Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Necrodragon Odol Needle/Tips page.
About your question
You can only put a weapon using Glenmalt "King", Dual Sword Dragon Edge. Do you mean Glenmalt "Explosion", Dragon Edge? Even if you do, Batorai Keep only checks your dragon by the moment it is put into the battle zone.--AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (talk) 13:42, February 14, 2015 (UTC)
- He likely means Glenmalt "Blade", King Dragon Edge. But yeah, Batorai Keep, Blazing Castle would need to be able to see the Dragon enter. Yami Michael 13:54, February 14, 2015 (UTC)
- I actually meant Glenmalt "King" for he himself is also a dragon. But anyways, I concur, Batorai Keep should see the dragon enter. Oh hey, I got the needed idea! Madromanoff (talk) 16:18, February 14, 2015 (UTC)
- I see. Well I had some ruling problem that I wanted to talk but I found official page just in time so it's fine.
- Are you supposed to vote "◎"?--AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (talk) 11:59, February 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Actually, yeah, I wanted to vote it "GOD". But made a mistake. Couldn't change it afterwards. If you can help, would be appreciated.Madromanoff (talk) 14:04, February 13, 2016 (UTC)
- While I'm okay with the category (Creature Untap), just mention it to myself or another admin (since I've kinda been wiki-absent in the last month or so) before adding it to a bunch of cards. No harm done, just nice to have a heads-up. ~ Yami Michael 14:27, August 15, 2016 (UTC)
- I understand. I will notify either of you before creating something important like a category. I know it would be troublesome to have a lot of new things suddenly come up for you guys to manage. I made this one for my own self (and somewhat others) to make building decks easier. It was quite a pain to find untap related cards so I went ahead and made it. If some other thought on similar lines comes up I will let you know. Madromanoff (talk) 15:17, August 15, 2016 (UTC)