|This is a part of User blog:Yami Michael/DMRP References|
These are the Set Rulings for DMRP-03 Feeling Joejoe Meraventure!!.
- Q: I used the Kizuna Plus for this creatures attack. What happens if there is no other creature with a ability?
- Q: I used the Kizuna Plus for this creatures attack. If there are 2 other creatures with a ability, can I choose both of them?
- Q: I used the Kizuna Plus for this creatures attack. Can this creatures and the other creatures ability be used in any order?
- Q: How do you use this ability?
- A: This ability can be used when you summon a creature with this ability from your hand.
- Q: What will happen if a creature that uses this ability leaves the battle zone before the end of the turn?
- A: Since it's already out of the battle zone, nothing happens. You can only draw a card if you put it under the deck.
- Q: What happens if you try to put it on the bottom of your deck, but another effect changes this?
- A: You can draw a card. It will trigger by putting it on the bottom of the deck, not caring what happens to the cards movement afterwards.
- Q: What happens if you evolve over a creature that used this ability?
- A: When using the "Jokers Over Explode" ability, "put this creature on the bottom of the deck at the end of the turn" is an effect that is put onto the creature itself. Even if it evolves, its still the same creature, so it will be put on the bottom of your deck at the end of the turn. In this case, it was put on the bottom of your deck so you may draw a card.
- Q: There is only another Beat Jockey in my hand with this card. Can I cast this spell with Bad Action Dynamite Spell and put the Beat Jockey into the battle zone?
- A: No. To use Bad Action Dynamite Spell you have to discard a card. If the discarded card is a Beat Jockey you no longer have a target to put into the battle zone.
| Nature / Spell |
■ Put the top 2 cards of your deck into your mana zone. Then return a card from your mana zone to your hand.
- Q: 最後の能力で、ＮＥＯ進化クリーチャーを出す場合、もう片方の出したクリーチャーの上に重ねることはできますか？
- A: はい、クリーチャーがバトルゾーンに出る時は１体ずつ順番に出ますので、先に進化元となるクリーチャーを出してから次にＮＥＯクリーチャーをＮＥＯ進化させることができます。
- Q: What happens if both shields broken are Shield Triggers?
- A: First, resolve the turn player's Shield Trigger. Then resolve the non-turn player's Shield Trigger.
- Q: I put DG ~The Thing Made By Man~ into the battle zone during my opponent's turn, and through its ability it breaks both shields which are Shield Triggers. In what order do we resolve the triggers?
- A: Resolve your opponent's Shield Trigger as he is the turn player. Then resolve your Shield Trigger as you are the non-turn player.
- Q: I put this creature into the battle zone and break both shields. My opponent's shield was a Shield Trigger that destroys DG ~The Thing Made By Man~ (e.g. Terror Pit). Can I still put a Metallica into the battle zone as it should have gained Shield Trigger by DG ~The Thing Made By Man~?
- A: Yes, the shield breaking happens at the same time, so even if your opponent destroys DG ~The Thing Made By Man~ through a Shield Trigger, you can still put a Metallica into the battle zone as if it was still in the battle zone.
- Q: What is a Judgment Emblem?
- A: We don't know yet.
| Darkness / Neo Creature |
■ Neo Evolution: You may put it on one of your darkness creatures. (If a creature is under it, treat it as a Neo Evolution Creature.)
■ Double breaker
- Q: Can I reanimate a Neo Creature with this Kizuna Plus ability and evolve it on a creature that's in the battle zone?
- A: Yes, as Neo Creatures in any other zone are considered to be non-evolution creatures, unless they are in the battle zone and on top of another creature.
| Water / Spell |
Draw 2 cards.
- Q: This was the last shield to be broken, so I can trigger the Super Shield Trigger ability. I have less than 2 cards left in my deck, am I able to skip the rest of the turn without drawing the 2 cards?
- A: No, spells are resolved in the order in which the effects are written, so you cannot skip the rest of the turn without first drawing 2 cards.
| Water / Creature |
■ When you would discard this card, you may put it underneath one of your Neo Creatures instead.
- Q: When I discard this card, can I put it under a Neo Creature of another civilization?
- A: Yes you can. As the creature's ability is to be put under a Neo Creature, it does not mean it has to be of the same civilization. If the Neo Creature did not have a creature underneath it before Hiyoku was put under it, it will now be considered a Neo Evolution Creature.
- Q: Can I trigger Jababa Hat's last ability even if it were put into the graveyard not from the battle zone?
- A: Yes. However, as its last ability requires it to be an Evolution Creature when sent to the graveyard, and Neo Creatures are considered to be non-Evolution Creatures unless they were on top of a creature, its last ability won't trigger.
| Fire / Spell |
■ Destroy one of your opponent's creatures that has power 6000 or less.
■ If you have 6 or more Jokers in the battle zone or your mana zone, destroy one of your opponents creatures that has power 12000 or less.
- Q: I cast this card when my last shields were broken. I destroy an opponent's creature with 6000 power, and then a creature with 12000 power, leaving him with no creatures to declare the winning attack. Can I choose not to use the Super Shield Trigger ability?
- A: No. If you use Jibabon 3 Brothers as a Shield Trigger when you have no shields, you have to use the Super Shield Trigger ability.
- Q: I use the Super Shield Trigger of Jibabon 3 Brothers. Do I lose the game at the end of the current turn or at the end of my next turn?
- A: At the end of your next turn.
- Q: The 3 cards revealed were all creatures of 12000 power or higher. Can I choose not to add the creatures to my hand and add them to my mana zone instead?
- A: Yes, you don't have to add them to your hand if you don't want to.
- Q: I have 10 creatures of different costs in the graveyard. Through Latelier Robuchon's last ability, can I put them all into the battle zone?
- A: Yes. The last ability can only trigger when you have 8 or more creatures with different costs, and if you do use it, you must put all creatures that have different costs into the battle zone. If 2 or more creatures share the same cost, you must choose one of them to reanimate.
- Q: Do I reanimate all the creatures at the same time?
- A: No, put the creatures into the battle zone one at a time (of your choice, not by ascending/descending costs). Due to this you can reanimate Evolution creatures on top of other creatures that were reanimated through Latelier Robuchon's ability as well. If other creatures with reanimating abilities were put into the battle zone as well, it can affect the order of Latelier Robuchon's ability as well.
- Q: Does the creature that was put into the battle zone through Master Double Merabeat use its 'Jokers Over Explode' ability?
- A: No. Since it was put into the battle zone through Merabeat the Johnny's ability, it does not use its Jokers Over Explode ability, and it is not considered a summon.
- Q: A creature was put into the battle zone through Master Double Merabeat, but before the end of the turn I could not put that creature to the bottom of the deck (destroyed, returned to hand etc.). Do I still get to draw a card?
- A: No. Merabeat the Johnny's ability states that "draw a card for each creature you put on the bottom of your deck this way", so if the creature was not put to the bottom of your deck, you cannot draw a card.
- Q: When counting Jokers in the battle zone through its last ability, do you also count the Jokers you put into the battle zone through Master Double Merabeat?
- A: Yes. If you put creatures into the battle zone through Master Double Merabeat, count those creatures for the last ability as well.
- Q: Shakogairu is in the battle zone at the start of my opponent's turn, and I only have 3 cards in my deck. Can I still win with its ability?
- A: Yes. Shakogairu's ability to draw 5 cards is mandatory, you still have to draw 5 cards even if you have less than 5 cards in your deck. Therefore you will draw all cards in your deck and win the game through its ability as soon as the last card (the third) is drawn.
- Q: What happens when the last card of my deck is removed through a method that is not drawing?
- A: You will lose the game. Shakogairu's alternate-win ability is through drawing, and if the last card of the deck is removed by being sent to the mana zone (i.e. Bronze-Arm Tribe), being added to hand (i.e. Intense Vacuuming Twist), or being sent to the graveyard (i.e Volg Thunder), you are unable to trigger its ability.
| Darkness / Spell |
■ Destroy one of your creatures. Then put a creature that costs 1 more than that creature from your graveyard into the battle zone.
- Q: I choose and destroy Galaxy, Temporal Immortal (cost 7), which in turn flips into King of Galaxy, Destruction Awakened (cost 9). Can I put a creature that costs 10 from my graveyard into the battle zone?
- A: You can only put a creature that costs 8 into the battle zone as the original target creature (Galaxy, Temporal Immortal) destroyed costs 7.
| Fire / Creature |
■ At the end of your turn, if 2 or more shields have been put into a hand this turn, you may put this creature from your hand into the battle zone.
- Q: During my turn, I returned a shield to my hand, then broke an opponent's shield. Can I trigger Sing Singer's ability?
- A: Yes. It does not matter whose shield is returned to the hand, as long as a total of 2 or more has been put into a player(s) hand.
- Q: All my creatures are untapped. Am I still able to use Three Horn's Labyrinth ability?
- A: No. Your creatures that are already untapped cannot use an untap ability. The creature's state has to change from 'tapped' to 'untapped' in order to fulfill the condition of Three Horn's Labyrinth ability.