|Ichigotchi Tank||Let's Goichigo|
|Nature / Creature / Gransect / 7 / 12000||Nature / Spell / 2|
|■ Triple breaker (This creature breaks 3 shields.)||■ Put the top card of your deck into your mana zone.|
You may choose to summon the Ichigotchi Tank creature half for its cost of 7, which puts a Nature Civilization creature with the Gransect race that has 12000 power and the "Triple Breaker" keyword into the battle.
- In the above card example, you can add the Ichigotchi Tank half into your hand with Jumbo Rapadise as it cares about a creature that has power 12000 or more, even though the other half is a spell. However, they would also be more susceptible to a card such as Mind Reset.
- A card such as Gaiacrush Crawler would prevent a Twinpact card from being untapped while in your mana zone, but any Twinpact card would also count as a creature being put into your graveyard for the effect of Mustang, Royal Destroyer.
- Last Burst allows them to cast the spell half of the card when the creature half is destroyed for no cost.
- Smash Burst allows them to cast the spell half of the card when the creature half attacks for no cost.
In DMEX-04 Dreams Come True!! Twinpact Uber No.1 Pack!!, Twinpact cards with an Evolution Creature and Neo Creature side were introduced.
In DMRP-08 The Showdown! Baraghiara!! Invincible OraOra Ringfinity ∞, multicolored Twinpacts were introduced. These cards had differing civilizations on their creature and spell sides, and are considered to be cards of multiple civilization.
- This was continued in the Gacharange Series.
(These cards are an example of Twinpact cards from DMRP-05.)
List of Twinpact cards
These cards don't have the Last Burst or Smash Burst keyword.
These cards have the Last Burst keyword.
These cards have the Smash Burst keyword.
- For a full list of cards that support Twinpacts, see here.
(These rules refer to Twinpact cards that are creatures and spells.)
- Q. Can I add this card to my hand with a card that searches for a creature such as "Dimension Gate"?
- A. Yes, you can. Since it is a creature and a spell, you can use any card that would search for a creature or a spell.
- Q. Is it possible to search for the creature side of this card for something that looks for a non-spell?
- A. No, as this has both card types so it can't be treated as a card that isn't a spell.
- Q. When you reveal the top 2 cards with Jhot Gun Joragon joe, a Twinpact card was revealed. How do I count the cost?
- A. When referring to the Twinpact as a card, you can choose either card type you prefer. You can choose the cost from either the creature or spell side.
- Q. If you add a Twinpact from the graveyard to your hand by Miracle Star, Time Caster, can I refer to the cost of the creature side?
- A. No. You may only refer to the cost of the spell side.
- Q. My opponent revealed a Twinpact card on the top of the deck with the effect of Vegas Dollar, Super Eureka. What happens if that Twinpact was a creature that cost 4 and a spell that cost 5 or more?
- A. As the card contains a cost of 5 or more, use the first ability to "return all your opponent's creatures in the battle zone to their owners' hands". When asking what category the card belongs, if either of the card halves are included in that category, treat it as having that characteristic.
- Q. When a card from the top of my opponent's deck was put into the graveyard by the effect of Volg Thunder, it was a Twinpact card. Can it be treated as a spell and not a creature?
- A. No, When asking what category the card belongs, if either of the card halves is included in that category, treat it as having that characteristic. If both of those cards were Twinpact cards, they are both treated as creatures.
- Q. I use Dead Dollar, S-Rank Zombie and put the top card of my opponent's deck into his graveyard. If it was a Twinpact, who chooses the cost?
- A. In this case, the player who summoned the Dead Dollar, S-Rank Zombie chooses what cost to refer to.
- Q. Can I return a creature in the battle zone to its owner's hand with Team Tech's Wave Go! if the creature side costs 7 while the spell side is 5 or less?
- A. As a card in the battle zone, it's treated as a creature, so only the cost of 7 is used. In this case, you can't return it to the hand.
- Q. I attack with Onimaru "Head", Victory Rush and used Gachinko Judge. If my opponent reveals a Twinpact card, do I choose the cost as the owner of Onimaru "Head", Victory Rush?
- A. Gachinko Judge is an independent rules process, and each player is responsible for determining the cost of their own card.
- Q. Suppose that the creature side of a Twinpact card has the same name as an existing card. When you build a deck, can you put in 4 copies of the card name? Or can you have both?
- Q: If the Twinpact card in the shields gets "Shield Trigger" by the effect of cards that give the keyword to other cards, what side of the card can you use?
- A: If the card specifies that a "card" or "shield" gets the keyword, you can choose between either side and can summon or cast for no cost. If the card type is specified (ie. "Creatures gets Shield Trigger.") then you may only use it for that side.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear ● Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Faerie Field ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Giga Orega Aura ● Happiness Field ● King Cell ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature ● Star Evolution Creature ● Star Max Evolution Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Clutch ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter ● Cycle
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● More than 4 of this card in your deck
Name Rule ● Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification ● Vanilla