| Thrilling Three |
スリリング・スリー (Suriringu Surī)
DM-21 History of Devil Nova
It enables the top 3 cards of your deck to be revealed for an effect. Once you reveal a card with a specific race, you may trigger the ability once and may use it up to 3 times. Since it is race based, cards with this effect are put into race decks, and they also have a lower than average power to cost ratio as their effects can sometimes be highly powerful.
The latest reminder text for Thrilling Three reads;
|Thrilling Three: "RACE" (When you put this creature into the battle zone, reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. For each "RACE" revealed, use the following ability once. Then, put the revealed cards on the bottom of your deck in any order.)|
Cards with the Thrilling Three ability
- Q: How do I use "Thrilling Three"?
- A: Each "Thrilling Three" ability is triggered by a race. Some cards with "Thrilling Three" are triggered by one race, while others are triggered by two races. When you put creatures with "Thrilling Three" into the battle zone, reveal reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Count how many creatures of the specified race are among those three. If that number is 2, you can trigger the ability 2 times. (Even if two of the cards turned face up are designated tribes, you can use it once if you do not want to use the ability only once.) Then put all the revealed cards on the bottom of your deck in any order.
- Q: When I put a creature with "Thrilling Three" into the battle zone, do I have to show the top 3 cards of the deck to my opponent as well?
- A: Yes.
- Q: When using "Thrilling Three", must I trigger the ability for each revealed card with the designated race?
- A: No. For example, let's say that two of the cards turned face up were the designated race(s). You may use "Thrilling Three" ability up to 2 times. that is, 0 times, 1 time or 2 times.
- Q: A creature with "Thrilling Three" has 2 races that triggers its effect when revealing the top 3 cards of my deck. I reaveal 1 card that has both races. Can I trigger the ability twice?
- A: No, only once. In "Thrilling Three", it's effect is triggered by how many cards with the designated races are revealed. It doesn't matter how many races the revealed creatures have.
- Q: Can "Thrilling-Three" ability be used any time when I'm not putting creatures with that ability into the battle zone?
- A: No, "Thrilling Three" is a Come Into Play effect. It can only beused when you put it in the battle zone.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution