| Tap and Destroy |
タップ＆デストロイ (Tappu & Desutoroi)
Tap and Destroy is a form of removal.
It's mainly used by the Light Civilization due to their cards that can tap creatures, as well as having a higher power to cost ratio than other civilizations at low costs. It's still one of the main tactics in a Creature control deck type.
- The ability to Win All Battles by cards such as Silver Glory, Invincible Fortress and the Slayer keyword can be used well for the purposes of a Tapkill, but can also be a weakness to the strategy. It can also prove ineffective against creatures that can untap themselves such as All Yes discard decks, Raiden, Lightfang Ninja and Hyperspatial Shiny Hole are often used in order to Card Discard without breaking shields.
- Cards that can choose and tap creatures is sometimes known as "Tap Kill Ability", but this can be confused with the slang term of "Tap Ability" where a creature may be tapped to trigger an ability instead of attacking for that turn.
Cards used for Tap Kill
- Yuppal, Binding Guardian
- Raiden, Lightfang Ninja
- Hyperspatial Shiny Hole
- Super Spark
- Quick Spark
- Master Spark
- Zodiac, Chanting Cathedral
- Miracle Star, Lord of Dragon Spirits
- Dying Message, Friction Heaven of Freezing
- Valhalla Knight, Domination Dragon Elemental
- Corteo, Spirit Knight