|Super Gacharange Zone |
(Chō Gacharenji Zōn)
Super Gacharange Zone is a gameplay zone introduced in DMRP-09 New Zone Was Born! Super GR and Orega Ora!!.
At the start of a game, you must decide if you are using this zone. If you choose to use Super Gacharange, it must contain exactly 12 cards, with no more than 2 copies of a card with the same name (unless otherwise stated by card effect).
It is shuffled at the beginning of the game.
Currently, only cards with the Gacharange Creature card type may be put into this zone, and only certain cards and abilities (such as Orega Aura) are able to Gacharange Summon them into the battle zone.
Whenever a Gacharange Creature is put into a zone other than the battle zone, they are returned to the bottom of this zone immediately afterward.
This zone may not be used in the Original format.
- Q: What is the Super Gacharange Zone?
- A: The Super Gacharange Zone is located next to the graveyard. The cards in this zone have white card backs.
- Q: What happens to the Hyperspatial Zone when using the Super Gacharange Zone?
- A: The Super Gacharange Zone and Hyperspatial Zone can be used simultaneously. If you are using both, place the Super Gacharange Zone next to the Hyperspatial Zone.
- Q: What does the Super Gacharange Zone contain?
- A: This zone is dedicated to gacharange creatures, and is shuffled at the start of the game and placed face down in the Super Gacharange Zone. You can have up to 2 copies of gacharange creatures with the same name, and you must have exactly 12 cards in it. The cards in the Super Gacharange Zone can't be drawn by any effect.
- Q: What happens if I don't have any cards in the Super Gacharange Zone?
- A: Nothing happens. The use of this zone is optional.
- Q: What is a gacharange creature?
- A: A gacharange creature is a creature with a white card back. It is placed face down in the Super Gacharange Zone. Unlike normal creatures, mana costs and names are written in the middle of the card. While in the battle zone, treat it like any other creature.
- Q: How can I put gacharange creatures into the battle zone?
- A: Gacharange creatures can only be summoned from the Super Gacharange Zone by Gacharange Summoning. When Gacharange Summoning, put the top card of the Super Gacharange Zone into the battle zone. The creature is treated as summoned and the mana cost is treated as paid.
- Q: What happens if a gacharange creature leaves the battle zone?
- A: When the gacharange creature is in a zone other than the battle zone, it returns to the bottom of the Super Gacharange Zone. This is a game rule.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear
Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Side Deck Zones
Hyperspatial Zone ● Super Gacharange Zone
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Clutch ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule
Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification