| Start of Turn Step |
(Tān Kaishi Suteppu)
This will allow you to re-use mana cards and attack with creatures again.
- If a creature with a Silent Skill ability exists in the battle zone in a tapped state at the start of your turn, they may keep themselves tapped by their ability at the start of the turn.
- If Belfegius, Emperor of Death is in the battle zone, it is optional to untap creatures. If a player decides to untap his creatures save for Belfegius itself, it will be destroyed instantly by Belfegius.
- If Warped Lunatron is in the battle zone, creature's wont untap in this step.
- Once they are affected by Freeze, they won't untap in the next start of turn step.
- After the March 25, 2017 Rules revision, the order of steps was changed. The "start of turn" triggers are now performed after the cards in the battle zone and your mana zone are untapped.
- Cards such as Evil Incarnate that trigger at the "start of the turn" trigger after this step. However a card such as Luna Revolver Wheel "when you untap at the start of your turn" refers to this phase.
- At the start of your turn, if a card such as Awakening Giant or Quattro Fang, Soul Gang Leader puts a card into your mana zone tapped, it will be stay tapped, as the "start of turn" abilities now trigger after the start of turn step.
- If you remove the seal with a tapped creature with the Denjara Switch ability of Dokindam Area, Forbidden of D, you cannot untap them in the start of turn step due to the new rulings.
- As Memento Guardian Shrine, Prison Court of D's Denjara Switch activates after the draw step, opponent's creatures will stay tapped after it is sent out.
- When sending a creature that taps the opponent's creatures via Shouten, Stellar Guidance's last effect, the creatures will stay tapped since they untap before Shouten sends out the creature.
- Cards such as Vacuum Crawler or Intense World! Shachihoko Kaiser resolve their abilities directly after this step.
- This step is followed by the Draw Step.
- The process of untapping a card is a forced rule.
- Creatures that weren't in the battle zone at the start of the start of turn step won't be untapped during your turn. For example, if you put a Miss Mei, Forest of Sleeping into the battle zone during your Main Step, you will be unable to untap it until your next turn.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
D2 Field ● DG Field ● Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Exile Creature
Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field
Moonless Night Field ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Evolution Creature ● Psychic Super Creature ● Twinpact
Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule ● Optional ● Overkill
Play ● Power Creep ● Psychic Cost ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification