|Star Max Evolution Creature |
(Sutāmakkusu Shinka Kurīchā)
|Category:||Star Max Evolution Creature|
Each card with this card type has a Star Max Evolution keyword.
|Star Max Evolution: When you would lose the game, destroy this creature or discard a "NAME" from your hand. (This creature doesn't need an evolution source. If you have 2 or more Star Max Evolution Creatures, one of them stays and return the rest of your hand.)|
When you would lose the game while you have a Star Max Evolution Creature in the battle zone, by destroying the creature or discarding another copy from your hand, you can prevent the game loss.
|Light / Star Max Evolution Creature |
Jokers + RexStars
■ Star Max Evolution: When you would lose the game, destroy this creature instead or discard a "Johnny MAX" from your hand. (This creature doesn't need an evolution source. If you have 2 or more Star Max Evolution Creatures, one of them stays and return the rest to your hand.)
Each Star Max Evolution creature features the Star MAX icon on the left side of the card frame next above their card type as well as "
They all have the RexStars race.
(These cards are an example of Star Max Evolution Creatures from DMRP-21.)
List of Star Max Evolution Creatures
- Q: I have Momoking-MAX, Savark (Galaxy Star) and Gelacho's Memory in the battle zone. When the replacement effect of 'Momoking-MAX' destroys itself to replace the event of losing the game, can I use the "Whenever your creatures would leave" ability of 'Savark (Galaxy Star)' to keep 'Momoking-MAX' in the battle zone?
- A: No, it can't stay in the battle zone. You can't apply the substitution effect to 'Momoking-MAX'. source [2022.4.8]
- Q: I chose Momoking-MAX with the 'when you put this creature' ability of Atari Ponnosuke. When I would lose the game, can I use the replacement effect of 'Momoking-MAX'?
- A: No, you can't use it. The replacement effect of 'Momoking-MAX' does nothing while the ability is ignored. source [2022.4.8]
- Q: I chose Momoking-MAX with the 'when you put this creature' ability of Atari Ponnosuke. Can I have 2 'Momoking-MAX' in the battle zone?
- A: No, you can't have 2 stay in the battle. The text of 'If you have 2 or more Star Max Evolution Creatures, one of them stays and return the rest to your hand.' is reminder text for Star Max Evolution Creatures, but is a Gameplay rule for using the card type, so is still active even when a card effect may ignore the abilities of a Star Max Evolution Creature. source [2022.4.8]
- Q: I cast Timeless Garden and put a creature in my mana zone under Momoking-MAX. When 'Momoking-MAX' is destroyed by Terror Pit, can I just put 'Momoking-MAX' in the graveyard instead and leave the creatures underneath in the battle zone?
- Q: When I draw the last card in my deck, I destroyed Momoking-MAX, so I lose the game?
- A: As a result, you lose the game. By drawing the last card in your deck and having no cards left, you lose the game due to State-Based Actions, even though you prevented one game loss with 'Momoking-MAX'. Since the game state is continually checked by State-Based Actions throughout gameplay, it is then seen that you have no cards in your deck, and you will then lose the game immediately after. source [2022.4.8]
- Q: I have Momoking-MAX in the battle zone, and cast Heavenash Sign to put another 'Momoking-MAX' from my graveyard into the battle zone. This 'Momoking-MAX' would battle with one of my opponent's creatures, or does the ability of 'If you have 2 or more Star Max Evolution Creatures, one of them stays and return the rest to your hand.' trigger first?
- A: The process of returning the second 'Momoking-MAX' is performed first. You can leave either the original 'Momoking-MAX' or the 'Momoking-MAX' from your graveyard, but you can't battle one of your opponent's creatures unless you leave the one from your graveyard. source [2022.4.8]
- Q: With the "when you put this creature into the battle zone or whenever it attacks" ability of Gachanko Gachirobo, 3 Momoking-MAX are revealed. I put one in the battle zone, and then the second 'Momoking-MAX'. Do I return the second copy to my hand before putting the third 'Momoking-MAX' into the battle zone?
- A: The process of returning a 'Momoking-MAX' is performed first. Return either of the 2 'Momoking-MAX' to your hand, and then put the third 'Momoking-MAX' into the battle zone. After the third is put into the battle zone, you may perform this process again and return another 'Momoking-MAX' to your hand. source [2022.4.8]
- Q: If I have Momoking-MAX and Immovable, Proud Soul in the battle zone and I put another Momoking-MAX, can I leave both in my battle zone?
- A: Yes, in that situation you can have 2x 'Momoking-MAX' in the battle zone. source [2022.4.8]
- Q: If I lose the game when I don't have Momoking-MAX in my battle zone, can I discard a Momoking-MAX from my hand instead?
- A: No, you can't discard it. The replacement effect can only be used when you have Momoking-MAX in the battle zone. source [2022.4.8]
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear ● Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Faerie Field ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Giga Orega Aura ● Happiness Field ● King Cell ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature ● Star Evolution Creature ● Star Max Evolution Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Clutch ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter ● Cycle
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● More than 4 of this card in your deck
Name Rule ● Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification ● Vanilla