|Star Max Evolution |
|Released:||DMSD-20 / DMSD-21|
The abilities are a combination of various previous game mechanics.
- Prevents Defeat ability
- No Evolution Source required.
- It was seen on Momokingdam X, Forbidden Hero.
- Limit of one copy in the battle zone.
While no evolution source is used, it isn't affected by summoning sickness and can attack immediately.
The latest reminder text for Star Max Evolution reads;
|Star Max Evolution: When you would lose the game, destroy this creature instead or discard a "NAME" from your hand. (This creature doesn't need an evolution source. If you have 2 or more Star Max Evolution Creatures, one of them stays and return the rest of your hand.)|
|Light / Star Max Evolution Creature |
Jokers + RexStars
■ Star Max Evolution: When you would lose the game, destroy this creature instead or discard a "Johnny MAX" from your hand. (This creature doesn't need an evolution source. If you have 2 or more Star Max Evolution Creatures, one of them stays and return the rest of your hand.)
■ Double breaker (This creature breaks 2 shields.)
Cards with the Star Max Evolution ability
- As an easy to summon evolution creature card type, it can be used for Ultimate evolution.
- If you put another S-MAX evolution into the battle zone while the Star Max Evolution Creature is attacking, you can cancel the attack by returning the attacking creature.
- Q: If I lose the game when I don't have Momoking-MAX in my battle zone, can I discard a 'Momoking-MAX' from my hand instead?
- A: No, you can't discard it. The replacement effect can only be used when you have 'Momoking-MAX' in the battle zone. source [2022.4.8]
- The concept behind this ability is "Star Evolution where the evolution source is the player themselves." In this way, it is similar in concept to ore evolution. (Source: Twitter)
- In the same way only the top card of a Star Evolution Creature leaves the battle zone, only the Star Max Evolution creature leaves the battle zone when the player would lose the game.
- Also, a player can only have one Star Evolution Creature in the battle zone at a time because there is only one player to be an evolution source.
Double Breaker ● Triple Breaker ● Quattro Breaker ● World Breaker
Master Breaker ● Master Double Breaker ● Next Breaker
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
OMG Deck Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution
Ore evolution ● Pack evolution (DMX-22)
Shield evolution ● Super Infinite Gacharange evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard Spell evolution (DMEX-08)
Star Evolution ● Forbidden Star Evolution ● Ultimate Star Evolution
Blocker evolution ● Dual evolution