| Soul Recall |
DM-36 Psychic Shock
This is one of multiple abilities released in DM-36 Psychic Shock that is tied to the various Souls.
|Light||Holy Soul||Holy Field|
|Darkness||Evil Soul||Soul Recall|
|Fire||Kung Fu Soul||Marshall Touch|
|Nature||Wild Soul||Mana Reburst|
This keyword has 2 variants;
The latest reminder text for Soul Recall reads;
|Soul Recall # (Whenever this creature attacks, you may put # card(s) in your graveyard on the bottom of your deck in any order. If you do, you may use this creature's ability.)|
| Darkness / Creature |
Cards with the Soul Recall ability
- Ares Dragoon
- Azafaust, Supreme Lord of the End
- Clauze Zeta, Death Count
- Escobalt Zeta, Annihilating Gunlord
- Fuuma Beelzebub
- Labyrinth Rose, Shadow of Hades
- Necrodragon Gebuki Baza
- Rocken Roll
- Troll, Graffiti Doll
- Q: What is "Soul Recall?
- A: "Soul Recall" is an ability that allow the player to use its effect when attacking, by placing a specified number of cards from the graveyard to the bottom of the deck.
- Q: I attacked with a creature with "Soul Recall 3", but there are only two cards in the graveyard. Can I put only two on the bottom of my deck?
- A: No. If you do not have the required number of cards in the graveyard, you can not put the required amount of cards to the bottom of your deck. In other words, it means that you can not use "Soul Recall".
- Q: I attacked with a creature with "Soul Recall 3" ability. There are 6 cards in my graveyard. Can I use "Soul Recall 3" twice by placing all 6 of them on the bottom of my deck?
- A: No. "Soul Recall" can only be used once per attack.
- Q: I attacked with a creature with "Soul Recall", I put the specified number of cards from the graveyard to the bottom of my deck. Do I have to use "Soul Recall"?
- A: Yes.
- Q: What is "Hell's Soul Recall"?
- A: "Hell's Soul Recall" is the ability exclusive to "Hannibal Zeta, the Charismatic Annihilator". In addition to activating when attacking, the ability is also activated by itself. That means that you can continue to use it as many times as you like. When "Hannibal Zeta, the Charismatic Annihilator" attacks, the ability "Hell's Soul Recall" is activated. If you put 4 cards from your graveyard to the bottom of your deck in any order, you can use its ability: "Destroy one of your opponent's creatures." When you use this ability to destroy an opponent's creature, "Hell's Soul Recall" will be triggered again. If you choose to destroy another one of your opponent's creatures by placing 4 cards from your graveyard to bottom of your deck. "Hell's Soul Recall" will be activated once again. You can decide to stop this loop, repeat this until your opponent has no more creatures in the battle zone or fewer than 4 cards in your graveyard.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution