|Solemn Duty |
DM-37 Dark Emperor
The latest reminder text for Solemn Duty reads;
|Solemn Duty (Whenever one of your other creatures leaves the battle zone or your mana zone, you may use this creature's ability.)|
|Fire + Nature / Creature |
Beast Folk + Feathernoid
■ (This creature is put into your mana zone tapped.)
■ Speed attacker (This creature doesn't get summoning sickness.)
Cards with the Solemn Duty ability
- Q: In DM-37, there are several fire/nature creatures with "Solemn Duty". How do I use them?
- Q: What effects do creatures with "Solemn Duty" have?
- A: For example: "Each of your creatures that costs 3 or less in the battle zone gets 'speed attacker' until the end of the turn." or "This creature gets +3000 power until the end of the turn."
- Q: What does "Whenever one of your other creatures leaves the battle zone or your mana zone." mean?
- A: It means when a creature from the battle zone or mana zone is sent to another zone. For example: when a creature is destroyed, when a creature in the battle zone is returned to your hand, when you summon a creature from your mana zone with "Mana Reburst", when a card from your mana zone is put into your graveyard.
- Q: Several of my other creatures leave the battle zone at the same time. Can I trigger "Solemn Duty" for each of my creatures that left the battle zone?
- A: Yes, the "Solemn Duty" effect is triggered for each of your creatures that leaves the battle zone (or mana zone).
- Q: I have a creature with "Solemn Duty" in the battle zone. That creature and one of my other creatures were destroyed at the same time. Does "Solemn Duty" trigger?
- A: Yes.
- Q: When a card leaves the mana zone while I have a creature with "Solemn Duty" in the battle zone, does the card leaving my mana zone have to be a creature for the "Solemn Duty" to trigger?
- A: Yes, if the card leaving your mana zone is not a creature, you can't use the effect of "Solemn Duty".
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution