The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Although this creature's attack trigger effect is the same as that of Deathshiraz, Devil Corrupt King, it is still worse than Urami Hades, Curse Hero which costs less and does not need to wait for a turn to attack in order to reanimate, save for Urami Hades' requirement to use Mana Arms.
- Shivalark's hefty cost also means it can't be used with Eternal Sign.
- This creature is similar in concept to Jin, the Ogre Blade ~Honorless Battle~, although it is weaker by 5000 power and it revives from the graveyard instead of putting creatures from the hand.
- Tyrant Black Monarch also features this creature's effect, with the bonus of bringing out an evolution darkness creature as well.
- This creature is similar in appearance to Jigokushivaku, D2K, although their relations are unknown.
|Shivalark, Judge of Revival|
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.