| Shield Plus |
シールド・プラス (Shīrudo Purasu)
DM-28 Battle Galaxy
This ability is featured on creatures, cross gears, and spells.
It enables you to put a card under one of your Shields. This does not increase your shields; this only puts a card under your shield and the entire card stack is considered one shield. Therefore, if the shield with the stack is broke, the entire stack is returned to your hand. However, any Shield Triggers that are in the stack of shield cards will be activated at the same time, making them good for shield trigger oriented decks.
This ability word has 3 variants;
The latest reminder text for Shield Plus reads;
|Shield Plus—"TRIGGER", you may put the top card of your deck face down under one of your shields. (Each card stack is still considered to be one shield.)|
|Za Yes, Light Divine Dragon|
|Light / Creature / Apollonia Dragon / 6 / 6000|
| ■ Shield Plus—Whenever this creature attacks, you may put the top card of your deck face down under one of your shields. (Each card stack is still considered to be one shield.)
■ Double breaker (This creature breaks 2 shields.)
Cards with the Shield Plus ability
- Alkaizam, Infinite Lord of Spirits
- Auto-equip Sword - Leo Impact
- Boomerang Totem
- Bronze Chain Sickle
- Deepsea Babirodem
- Fuuma Zurmel
- Gardis Dragoon
- Hyou, the Oracle
- Lightning Kid, Spirit of Divine Armaments
- Magic Shot - Plus One
- Pure Landers
- Trance Dragoon
- Za Yes, Light Divine Dragon
- Q: How do you play "Shield Plus"?
- A: You add the top card of your deck under 1 of your shields. Regardless of how many cards there are, it is still considered 1 shield.
- Q: Are all shield plus abilities the same?
- Q: What do you mean by "A card under a shield"?
- A: All cards are considered one shield. If that shield is returned into your hand, all cards in it get returned into your hand. If the shield gets put into your graveyard, all cards in that stack are put into your graveyard. If an effect allows you to see the shields, all cards under it will be revealed. The shield will have the effect of all cards in the bunch. (Such as a Shield Force ability)
- Q: Do you have any limits on how many cards you can have under a shield?
- A: No, there are no limits on how many cards you can have under 1 shield.
- Q: Can your opponent check the number of the cards under the shield?
- A: Yes.
- Q: My opponent breaks a shield consisting of 3 cards and shield triggers are under all of the cards. May i play all 3 shield triggers?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Does your shield count increase for each card under your shields?
- A: No. Each stack of cards is considered 1 shield.
- Q: Does your number of cards in your shield zone increase for each of your cards in a shield bundle?
- A: Yes. If you have 3 cards under a shield, you have a total of 4 cards.
- Q: Ladio Yaesar, Super Divine Dragon has Super Shield Plus. How do you play it?
- A: Aside of the number of cards it's basically the same as a regular shield plus.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution