|S-Rank Invasion |
DMR-19 Forbidden Dokindam X
It enables an Evolution Creature to be put into the battle zone from your hand or another zone when one of your creatures of a specific civilization and race attack. It enables high-power evolution creatures to be sent to the battle zone at the start of the game attacking the opponent right away when it is put into the battle zone. It does not count as Summoning, as the text does not say "Summon".
- S-Rank Invasion "Space" evolves from your hand or the battle zone.
- (While this may seem pointless, it allows the evolution creature to attack multiple times depending on the number of creatures.)
- S-Rank Invasion "Zombie" evolves from your hand or graveyard.
- S-Rank Invasion "Tribe" evolves from your hand or mana zone.
Multiple uses of Invasion
Multiple Invasion enables more than one Evolution Creature to be put in the battle zone on the same base creature. This can happen only if the base creature meets the requirement of all the evolution creatures that will come out. For example:
- When Dead, Zombie attacks, it can be evolved simultaneously into Dead Dollar, S-Rank Zombie and Deadzone, S-Rank Zombie, since it is a Darkness Command.
The latest reminder text for Invasion reads;
|S-Rank Invasion—CIVILIZATION RACE (When one of your CIVILIZATION RACE attack, you may put this creature from your hand or ZONE onto it.)|
Cards with the S-Rank Invasion ability
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution