|Phonetic:||Esu Kyū Shinryakusha|
|Released In:||DMR-19 Forbidden Dokindam X|
|Civilization(s):||Water / Darkness / Nature|
- Water creatures are based on aliens. They are led by Magic Commands and feature effects based on Deck-outs.
- Darkness creatures are based on zombies. They are mostly based on various former invader heads and have effects that are based on removal or the graveyard.
- Nature creatures are based on cavemen. They are led by Guerrilla Commands and have 3 to 3000 power as well as effects relating to the number of creatures in the battle zone, referencing their inability to count more than 3.
Evolution creatures have
- Water creatures have
宇宙(Space) as a suffix and have names that are related to UFOlogy.
- Darkness creatures have
不死(Zombie) as a suffix and have names related to death.
- This also includes デッド (Dead).
- Nature creatures have
原始(Tribe) and have names based on the number three.
- This also includes サン (San).
They are exclusive to the evolution creature card type, with the majority having the S-Rank Invasion ability word, similar to normal Invasion but being able to bring them out from an additional zone other than hand.
They are paired with the following races;
Liquid People Sen
Beast Folk Go
They were new invaders that were created by a new S-Rank Invader virus.
S-Rank Invaders are affected by all cards that affect Invaders, but currently there are no cards or evolution creatures that specify S-Rank Invaders.
- See also: Support for Invader creatures