The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This card is named after the "Royal Straight Flush", a hand in the game of poker.
- A flush is a hand that contains five cards in sequence, all of the same suit, such as Q♣ J♣ 10♣ 9♣ 8♣ (a hand that meets the requirements of both a straight, and a flush). An ace-high straight flush such as A♦ K♦ Q♦ J♦ 10♦ is known as a royal flush, or a "Royal Straight Flush".
- It's full name ロイヤル・ストレート・フラッシュ・カイザー has 21 characters, the same as Final Storm Double Cross NEX, the Miracle Awakened.
- On the reprint version of this card, This card features Joker and Hachi, from the Mysterious Joker (怪盗ジョーカー Kaitou Joker) series.
Gachinko Judge Creatures
(A cycle of creatures that have an Gachinko Judge ability that is stopped when you lose or stop yourself.)
- Light — Truename Tiger Legend
- Water — Aqua PTA
- Darkness — Truename Viva La Revolution
- Fire — Royal Straight Flush Kaiser
- Nature — Curry Giant
|Royal Straight Flush Kaiser|
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.