| Revenge Chance |
リベンジ・チャンス (Ribenji Chansu)
DM-38 Angelic Wars
The latest reminder text for Revenge Chance reads;
|Revenge Chance—At the end of each player's turn, if your opponent "CONDITION", you may summon this creature for no cost.|
Cards with the Revenge Chance ability
|Batrevenge, Passion Dragon||At the end of each of your opponent's turns, if he put a creature from his hyperspatial zone into the battle zone|
|Bearta, Wandering Bodyguard||At the end of each player's turn, if your opponent put 3 or more creatures into the battle zone that turn|
|Capricorn, Earth's Reflection||At the end of each player's turn, if your opponent added a new shield into his shield zone from their deck that turn|
|Benijishi Spider||At the end of each player's turn, if your opponent drew 3 or more cards that turn|
|Kankuro, Peerless Brute||At the end of each player's turn, if your opponent has a creature in the battle zone that costs 11 or more or has 18000 power or more|
- Q: In DM-38, nature creatures with "Revenge Chance" are introduced. How do I use them?
- A: At the end of each turn, if a specified condition is met, you may summon one or more creatures with "Revenge chance" for no cost. The specified conditions differs from each card.
- Q: Can I only use "Revenge Chance" at the end of my turn?
- A: No, you can use it at the end of each turn, both yours and your opponent's.
- Q: Can I summon a creature with "Revenge Chance" at the end of my turn?
- A: Yes, you can. Creatures with "Revenge Chance" can be summoned at the end of each turn. Normally, summons like "Gravity Zero" etc. must be summoned between the Charge Step and the Attack Step, but creatures with "Revenge Chance" can be summoned at the end of each turn. This is because the reminder text clearly mentions that the creature is summoned outside of the normal conditions (at the end of the turn).
- Q: Can a creature be summoned through "Revenge Chance" from other zones than my hand?
- A: Normally, a creature can only be summoned from your hand. This includes creatures summoned through Revenge Chance. There is, however, ways to summon creatures through "Revenge Chance" from other zones than your hand if you have creatures such as Hades, Emperor of Death, Goemonkey! Snake-Handed Boss or Beautiful Fairy Minmei.
- Q: When checking if the conditions for "Revenge Chance" are met, do I need to have the creature with "Revenge Chance" in my hand when the conditions were met?
- A: No, as long as the conditions are met and you have the creature with "Revenge Chance" in your hand at the end of that turn, the creature can be summoned for no cost.
- Q: Is the condition met when the specified condition occurs, or does it have to continually happen until the end of the turn?
- A: The condition is met at the time it happens. For example: if the condition is "At the end of each player's turn, if your opponent added a new shield into his shield zone from their deck", even if the shield added broke before the end of that turn, you may summon that creature for no cost at the end of the turn.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution