| Regulation |
In Duel Masters, all cards released are allowed to be used in deck construction (with the exception of cards on the Hall of Fame). However, various tournaments with different rulesets can also be held.
The Hall of Fame is intended to diversify the decks participating in the tournament metagame.
In events where special regulations have also been held, Winner Awards are given for participation.
Due to irregular regulations for deck construction set up time, there is commonly less participants than normal regulation tournaments. The Winner Promo is used to help offset this.
List of Formats
- After Generate League
- Psychic Shock limited (Limited to the Psychic Shock block.)
- Episode 1 limited (Limited to the Episode 1 block.)
- Episode 2 limited (Limited to the Episode 2 block.)
- Episode 3 limited (Limited to the Episode 3 block.)
- Episode 1,2,3 limited finals (Limited to the Episode 1, 2 and 3 blocks.)
- Dragon Saga limited (Limited to the Dragon Saga block.)
- Revolution limited (Limited to the Revolution block.)
- Revolution Final limited (Limited to the Revolution Final block.)
- Duel Masters limited (Limited to the Duel Masters block.)
- Like the above formats, only 2 blocks of Block marks may be used.
- Hall of Fame Zero Duel
- Hall of Fame isn't used in this regulation, allowing players to run insane amounts of cheat-level strategies that would be impossible in a regular format.
- 10 Races Deck Battle
- Mega Deck Duel 7
- The player can have 70 cards in his deck and all of them must be cards with different names. The duel starts with 7 shields and 7 cards in hand.
- Zero Civilization King Finals
- The player have at least 10 Zero Civilization cards in his deck.
- Monocolored Tournament
- All of the contents in a players deck, including the Hyperspatial Zone can only consist of 1 civilization.
- Limit 10
- Tokkyu 8
- The player purchases 8 sealed Booster Packs and duels with the cards with it.
- Booster Draft
- The generic term used in Sealed draft tournaments.
- Super Deck Zero Duel
- Start Deck Champion Finals
- The player can only replace up to 10 cards from DMD-21 Due-ma Start Deck: Invincible Fire Civilization, DMD-22 Due-ma Start Deck: Destroyer Darkness Civilization and DMD-23 Due-ma Start Deck: Miracle Bringer Light Civilization.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
D2 Field ● DG Field ● Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Exile Creature
Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field
Moonless Night Field ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Evolution Creature ● Psychic Super Creature ● Twinpact
Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule ● Optional ● Overkill
Play ● Power Creep ● Psychic Cost ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification