|Private Zone |
This includes the following zones;
- Each player's Hand (you can look at your own hand, but not your opponent's)
- Each player's Deck
- Each player's face-down Shields
- Each player's Super Gacharange Zone
Competition Event Management Rules
- 3.10 Private Information
Private information is for cards and objects that the game rules and formats don't allow you to always see.
During a match, draft, and pre-game steps, players are obliged to keep their cards that are treated as private information out of sight of the other player.
- Cards in a private zone can't be looked at any time. However, abilities of some cards allow you to look at them temporarily.
- Even if the card was revealed once, you can't look at it again while in a private zone later on without using the abilities again.
- As cards from a private zone are unknown until they revealed, even if the effect is compulsory, the ability to use the revealed card is usually optional.
- For example, looking at your shields for the ability of Codefight Agatha Hercule is compulsory, although you can choose not a put Demon Command creature from among them.
- Since the private zone can't be treated as a public zone, it can't be proven there's a valid target for the ability.
- When moving a card from a public zone to a private zone, the opponent can know the moved card as it was originally in a public zone.
- For Dondon Vacuuming Now where you move cards from a private zone to any private zone (top of deck > bottom of deck), it is a rules violation to tell your opponent the order of cards.
- With the exception of your hand, cards in the private zone can't be rearranged arbitrarily. Any cards in the deck, shields, or Super Gacharange can't be changed.
- There is no rule that prevents you from rearranging the cards in your had.
- For example, its not a rules violation to shuffle your hand face down while your opponent is chosen a card in your hand randomly by a Card Discard effect.
- Knowing the cards in a private zone provides Information Advantage. In particular, by seeing the cards in your shield or deck allow you to know the remainder of the cards in the other zone.
- Cards such as Jenny, the Dismantling Puppet or Pakurio that allow you to see the cards in your opponents hand allow you to predict future turns and game actions from your opponent (with the exception of any new cards they draw).
- Cards such as Dondon Vacuuming Now and Secret Clocktower can allow you to know the cards on the bottom of your deck. This is useful for the Awaken condition of Rumble, Temporal Sage.
- As each players graveyard and hyperspatial zone are public zones, you can check them at any point of the game. However, you should still ask your opponent nicely when handling their cards.
- If you have Mestapo, the Patroller and Q.Q.QX. / Final Burial Five Sense Down, your opponent is unable to look at cards in their deck.
- Any card in the deck is unable to be turned up while the static ability of Mestapo is active.
- With the exception of the Accelerator ability of Gigazanda, each card that is able to look at the cards in your opponents deck is in the Premium Hall of Fame.
- Turning a card over from a private zone (other than your hand) is known as Reveal.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear ● Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Faerie Field ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Giga Orega Aura ● Happiness Field ● King Cell ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature ● Star Evolution Creature ● Star Max Evolution Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Public Zone ● Private Zone
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Clutch ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter ● Cycle
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● More than 4 of this card in your deck
Name Rule ● Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification ● Vanilla