- Q: When is the timing of untapping of this creature's second ability?
- Q: Is it possible to untap this creature if you control no other tapped creatures?
- A: Yes you can untap. However, as there are no other tapped creatures, you can't change the target of your opponent's creatures attack.
- Q: When this creature untaps/is already untapped, can you still untap it for the second ability?
- A: No, untapping is to change the state from tapped to untapped. If Phantasm, Moon's Radiance is already untapped, you do not meet the requirements for untapping it.
|Phantasm, Moon's Radiance|
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.