|Over Drive |
DM-24 Violence Heaven
It is featured on both creatures and spells. It enables you to tap mana cards of different civilizations for an ability when you summon the creature or cast the spell with this ability. You must tap a card of each civilization in order to pay the Over Drive cost. For example, if an Over Drive ability requires you to tap a water and light card, You cannot tap a water and light card to fulfill both requirements.
The latest reminder text for Over Drive on creatures reads;
|Over Drive—"CIVILIZATION" x# (When you cast this creature, you may tap # additional "CIVILIZATION" cards in your mana zone. If you do, this creature gets the following ability.)|
The latest reminder text for Over Drive on spells reads;
|Over Drive—"CIVILIZATION" x# (When you summon this creature, you may tap # additional "CIVILIZATION" cards in your mana zone. If you do, this spell gets the following ability.)|
|Nature/ Spell |
■ Put the top card of your deck into your mana zone.
Cards with the Over Drive ability
- Q: Does the Over Drive ability get paid the same way as a usual cost?
- A: Yes, you simply pay additional costs when you summon the creature or cast the spell.
- Q: I summon a creature that has a regular Come Into Play effect and that creature also has an Over Drive effect. In which order you use those effects?
- A: Do these abilities in any order.
- Q: There's a spell with an Over Drive effect and it also has a regular effect. In which order do I use those effects?
- A: Trigger those effects in written order.
- Q: How do you use two types of Over Drive effects on the same card?
- A: You tap cards of both civilizations from your mana zone. Just make sure that they are different cards.
- Q: If you summon a creature with 2 different Over Drive effects, in which order you use those effects?
- A: You may use them in any order.
- It is based on the Kicker ability from Magic The Gathering.
Double Breaker ● Triple Breaker ● Quattro Breaker ● World Breaker
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution