| Origin |
|Released In:||DM-31 Greatest Champion|
|Civilization(s):||Light / Water / Darkness / Fire / Nature|
Their names are usually based on Japanese myth and lore, such as "Himiko" and "Ikazuchi".
They were the first life that existed in the planet where the Duel Masters universe takes place and slept in an orbit named "Original Heart". After the Galaxy Shot - HELL exploded in the hands of Shiden Galaxy, Super Champ, a time space rift appeared and these creatures appeared from it and attempted to take over the world.
Their appearance varies with regular creatures and usually have a unified feature for each civilization.
- Light — Creatures have a more organic and offensive design than regular creatures of the same civilization.
- Water — Creatures are incomplete in design, with their bodies disappearing from the middle and replaced by a globe.
- Darkness — Creatures have red orbs and gold on their bodies, making them more "Elegant" looking.
- Fire — Creatures have technology comparable to the current Light Civilization and often hold futuristic weapons.
- Nature — Creatures appear as dark wizards or mages.
They focus on aiding evolution creatures and creatures with the God race.
No creature exists only with the Origin race.
|Support Card:||Card Effect:|
| Pure Original |
Original Crimson Lord
|■ When you tap mana to summon this creature, the mana number of Origins in your mana zone becomes 2 instead of 1.|
|Original Brain||■ When you tap mana to cast this spell, the mana number of Origins in your mana zone becomes 2 instead of 1.|
Creatures that evolve from Origins