|Orega Aura |
オレガ・オーラ (Orega Ōra)
This card type was introduced in DMRP-09 New Zone Was Born! Super GR and Orega Ora!!.
In the anime, if they are attached to a Gacharange Creature, they overwrite the creature or any auras before them completely. If a weaker Aura is put on top of a stronger Aura such as when */ Kerblock, Nigen /* is put on top of A Stra Zeele, the weaker aura will appear inside the stronger aura instead of overwriting it.
|Water / Orega Aura |
Tricks + Deletron
■ The attached creature gets "powered breaker". (A creature that has "powered breaker" breaks an additional shield for each 6000 power.)
As of DMRP-09 New Zone Was Born! Super GR and Orega Ora!!, they only exist in the Water and Darkness civilizations. In DMEX-05 100% New Zone! Super GR Pack 100, they were introduced to the Nature civilization.
- When you use a Giga Orega Aura card from your hand, you may attach it to one of your Gacharange Creatures in the battle zone, or you may Gacharange Summon twice and then attach it to one of them.
(These cards are an example of Orega Aura cards.)
Master Cards are written in full katakana.
Non-high rarity cards use */ as a prefix and /* around the rest of the card name.
The amount of power given to the attached creature is based on the prefix of the card name.
These Orega Aura are named after the classes of Mafi Gang.
Auras related to the Great Sin of Moonless Night are named or designed after mythical creatures or former darkness creatures and they are titled [KANJI]
- Fuutagaranken, Kaisin -
壊 罪フ 疑ランケン
- Jereny, Kaisin (
解罪ジェ 霊ニー) is based on Jenny, the Dismantling Puppet ( 解体 人形ジェニー)
These Orega Aura seem to combine 2 Greek letters to form their names.
List of Orega Aura
- See also: Support for Auras
- Q. How do I use Orega Aura?
- A. When using Orega Aura, you can either attach it to a Gacharange Creature already in the battle zone, or Gacharange Summon and then attach the Orega Aura to the new Gacharange Creature. It cannot be attached to a normal creatures.
- Q. Can I put 2 Orega Auras onto the same creature?
- A. Yes, you can attach any number of Orega Auras. All Orega Aura effects will apply individually regardless of how many is attached to 1 creature.
- Q. What happens to the characteristics of a creature with Orega Aura attached?
- A. A creature with Orega Aura attached gain it's power. All other characteristics aren't inherited (For eg. race, cost, civilization aren't added).
- Q. What happens when a creature with Orega Aura attached leaves the battle zone?
- A. When the creature leaves the battle zone, the Orega Aura leaves to the same zone (For eg. If the creature is bounced, the Orega Aura returns back to hand. If the creature is put into the Mana Zone, the Orega Aura goes into the mana zone).
- Q. What happens to the Orega Aura when the attached creature evolves?
- A. The Orega Aura remains on the evolution creature. (However, any more Orega Auras cannot be attached to the evolved creature afterwards)
- The */ and /* as part of the card names of Orega Aura in the Water Civilization is similar to a programming language (such as C# used to describe comments in code (text that aren't actually executed.). However, correct usage is /* at the start of a comment, with */ at the end.
- Using an Orega Aura is known as RIDE ON in the Duel Masters! season of the anime.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear ● Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Faerie Field ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Giga Orega Aura ● Happiness Field ● King Cell ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature ● Star Evolution Creature ● Star Max Evolution Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Clutch ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter ● Cycle
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● More than 4 of this card in your deck
Name Rule ● Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification ● Vanilla