|Ninja Strike |
ニンジャ・ストライク (Ninja Sutoraiku)
DM-29 Rock-on Heroes
Due to the ability not requiring any cards in your mana zone to be tapped, Ninja Strike creatures can be used without having to have that card's civilizations to be used. For example, Falconer, Lightfang Ninja can use its Ninja Strike ability in a deck without any other cards from the Light Civilization.
2 creatures with the Ninja Strike ability are restricted to 1 copy and are in the Hall of Fame:
The latest reminder text for Ninja Strike reads;
|Ninja Strike # (Whenever one of your opponent's creatures attacks or blocks, if you have # or more cards in your mana zone and if during that attack you didn't use a "Ninja Strike" ability, you may summon this Shinobi for no cost. At the end of that turn, put this Shinobi on the bottom of your deck.)|
The mana cost of the Ninja Strike ability varies by creatures.
Cards with the Ninja Strike ability
- Falconer, Lightfang Ninja (4, Hall of Fame)
- Raiden, Lightfang Ninja (1)
- Sonic, Lightfang Ninja (4)
- Zerokage, Lightfang Lord (7)
- Black Shadow, Darkfang Ninja (4)
- Dark Sanji, Darkfang Ninja (4)
- Darkwind Dragoon, Darkfang Ninja (2)
- Hanzou, Menacing Phantom (7)
- Jiraiya, Hidden Earth Dragon (4)
- Kite Totem (3)
- Senpoon, Invoked by the Hidden Earth (5)
- Windy Nature, the Whirlwind (2)
Cards that support the Ninja Strike ability
|Support Creature:||Card Effect:|
|■ Whenever you use the Ninja Strike ability of your Shinobi, you may draw a card.|
- You may only use one Ninja Strike ability per attack or block.
- If after using a Ninja Strike ability, that creature is later destroyed or removed from the field before the end of the turn, that creature is not put on the bottom of the deck.
- You can use a Ninja Strike ability even if you are being directly attacked.
- A Shinobi creature can use the Ninja Strike ability on themselves. For example, Falconer can give itself " Blocker".
- You may summon Shinobis from other zones other than your hand if you have card effects that allow you to do so (this includes Mana Summon and Graveyard Summon).
- It is similar themed to the Ninjutsu ability from Magic: The Gathering, an ability allowing you to put a creature into play after one of your creatures is unblocked.
- Yuunagi, Hidden Earth Fairy allows you to put a Shinobi that used a Ninja Strike ability into your mana zone instead of the bottom of your deck.
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution