| Name Rule |
命名ルール (Meimei Rūru)
In the case of multiple races, in most cases a combination of the articles are used. Evolution Creatures also differ in naming depending on the race.
If you have a Special Race together with a regular race, there may be some differences.
- Names where the special race is given priority (Lunatic Emperor or Draguner)
- Names where the special race is given in addition to the regular race (Survivor, Origin, etc.)
- Names where a completely unique rule is formed by the combination of races (Unknown, Knight)
- Names where the rule is formed by various combination of races (Invader, Initials)
- Names where it based entirely on the main race (Samurai, Hunter)
However, the name rules don't always seem to apply. Seamine has the Fish race, but doesn't have "____ Fish" in its name, and Mirror Force Dragon is a Volcano Dragon rather than a Armored Dragon. Others such as Bolshack NEX also don't include them, making them difficult to guess their race based by the card name.
- While a common way of judging card names, these rules aren't officially reported.
- Multicolored spells as well as double sided psychic creatures also have their own specific rules.
- Groups such as Admiral, "SP" or "Guardian of Hope" are given priority on the naming rules as part of being in a cycle.
- Cards with Charger, Hyperspatial spells also have precedence in their names based on their abilities.