| Multiplayer |
- Take turns clockwise around the table.
- Your creatures can only attack your opponents directly to your left and right. When you defeat an opponent, you'll then be able to attack the next opponent around the table.
- You can cast spells on any player and on any player's creatures, even if you can't attack that player.
- Your creatures can't block attacks on another player or on another player's creatures.
- Each time you defeat an opponent, you get to add a card to your shields as a reward. Take the top card of your deck and put it face down (without looking at it) into your shield zone.
- All effects that affect an opponent will affect all opponents.
In this type of game, you're on your own. You win if everyone else is defeated before you are.
- In this type of game, you're part of a team. Each team should have the same number of players.
- Sit between two members of the other team. Your team wins if all the players on the other team are defeated.
- In a team game, when you defeat an opponent, you'll be able to attack the next opponent around the table. But that opponent won't be able to attack you if one of your team members is between the two of you. The opponent will have to attack your team member.
3 vs 1 Variant
- In this type of game a single player can go up against a team of up to 3 players.
- The single player can have a deck of up to 120 cards, as well as starting the game with 15 shields.
- You may use Gacha Figures and their support cards.
- Each player starts the duel by drawing 5 cards only.
- The 3-player team takes their turn simultaneously. Each step in a turn is taken at the same time, including drawing, mana charge, as well as playing cards and attacking.
- Mass removals are very effective as they affect all opponents. Just beware that there are more chances for your opponent to remove Dokindam X, The Legendary Forbidden and Dormageddon X, Forbidden Armageddon, since there are more rooms for it to be killed easily.
- Frail Rush decks like Southern Renaissance and Jokers are not recommended. Instead, decks must be able to survive as long as possible, so Five Color Faerie Miracle, Heaven's Gate Blockers and Mana burn controls are very viable.
- Jelvis, D2J can be spammed for 1 mana at the start in all multiplayer games. Therefore, it is advised to disallow use of this card before a multiplayer game.
- Super Terradragon Bramgreil can easily go to over 30000 power in a multiplayer game. However, it has no abilities other than increasing power and triple breaking and thus is not recommended.
- Ov Sidia and Gaial, Victory Legend will be able to spam more creatures than usual, making them more potent than ever.
- Infinite attackers such as Gaiglen, Violent Dragon Incident, Dogiragon, Flaming Revolution and Emperor of the Gods allow 1 player to finish all other opponents all by himself.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
D2 Field ● DG Field ● Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Exile Creature
Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field
Moonless Night Field ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Evolution Creature ● Psychic Super Creature ● Twinpact
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule ● Optional ● Overkill
Play ● Power Creep ● Psychic Cost ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification