| Mono-Nature Loop |
緑単ループ (Midori Tan Rūpu)
Mono-Nature Loop is a loop deck type.
It has various forms, including Mono-Nature Sasoris, Ragmal Loop, Kinkong, Beast Army, or Chain Grasper Loop. The most common mono nature loop is usually synonymous with Goemonkey! Snake-Handed Boss and/or Earth Ripper, Talon of Rage (also known as "Chain Wind").
However, it didn't become a prevalent deck type until the start of the Dragon Saga block. The introduction of Boaroaxe, Evil Tomahawk as a Dragheart from DMX-18 Triple Shifter! Dragsolution Allstars allowed this loop to be established in a more consistent manner.
These key cards are the main components of the various loops.
(Cards marked with a ☆ are in the Hall of Fame)
|☆ Jack, Bei B||Turns battle zone into mana.|
|☆ Goemonkey! Snake-Handed Boss||Enables Mana Summon.|
|☆ Earth Ripper, Talon of Rage||Mana recovery for tapped cards.|
|☆ Sanmadd, S-Rank Tribe||Versatile creature removal.|
|☆ Fighting Musubi||Mana acceleration with Marshall Touch.|
| Jaberu, Snow Faerie|
|Stepple, Cherry Blossom Wind Faerie||Mana Acceleration.|
|Sannap, Tribe||Mana Untap.|
|Marinyan, Dragon Edge||Bring out 3 cost or less Dragheart.|
|Vejita Hopper Panzer||Evolves over any nature creature, bait for Sandmadd.|
These cards are optional support for the varying deck types and can be meta-dependent.
| Jasmine, Mist Faerie|
Nam=Daeddo, Bronze Style
|Ochappi, Pure Hearted Faerie||Mana Acceleration from graveyard and Strike Back.|
|Diamondia, the Blizzard Rider||Snow Faerie based Mana Recovery.|
|Fever Nuts||Cost Reduction.|
|Sasoris, Dragon Edge||Required for Boaroax.|
|Gyogyou, Revolutionkind||Counter-card and Cost Reduction.|
|Silver Scoop||Combo with Gyougyou. Can evolve into Earth Ripper.|
|Ragmal, Spirit Knight||Combo with Gyougyou. Can evolve into Supernova Jupiter King Empire.|
|Parasraft, Revinvakind||Mana Recovery.|
| ☆ Dandy Eggplant|
|Put combo pieces into mana zone.|
|Yadoc, Beast Army||Anti-meta.|
|Gyou, Growthkind||Combo with Gyougyou.|
| Euru=Bucca, Antique Dragon Ruins|
Boulder of Revolution
Falconer, Lightfang Ninja
Raiden, Lightfang Ninja
These Draghearts can be put into the battle zone by Marinyan, Dragon Edge or Sasoris, Dragon Edge.
|☆ Boaroaxe, Evil Tomahawk||Bringing out creatures from mana zone into battle zone.|
|Euru=Bucca, Mystery Gathering Ruins||Cost reduction.|
|All Over The World, Supreme True Dragon Soul||Defense by Whitey, Dragon Soul Church.|
These cards are optional finishers used to win the game after you are able to perform an infinite loop.
|Singing Maid Lin Lullaby||Combined with the following cards so only your opponent is milled.|
| No Dandy Leekio|
Boulder of Revolution
|Combined with above.|
|Necrodragon Zalva||Can be mana summoned with use of Judaina, Jurassic Hammer|
|Lance of Tonginus||Pseudo-salvage with Mana Recovery.|
|Grateful Life, the Earth Breaker||Combo with Volg Thunder to deck out opponent.|
History of Mono-Nature Loop decks
Sandal + Ragmal loop (October 17, 2014)
- Before Dragon Saga, the only deck type that was a mono nature loop was the Ragmal loop. The main form of cost reduction was Mobile Forest, as well as Fever Nuts and Elf-X.
- It was later strengthened by Marinyan, Dragon Edge and Euru=Bucca, Mystery Gathering Ruins due to their versatility.
- Boaroaxe, Evil Tomahawk was introduced, and the Ragmal loop continued to strengthen. The Imen Loop deck type began to appear during this time. Deis Optimus, the Invincible was put into the Hall of Fame around this time preventing other loop deck types (such as Lalala Optimus).
- A water/nature deck known as "Blue Green Sasoris" was created that tried to form a loop with Deis Clown, Ranger of Gaia.
- To prepare for the banning of Deis Magician, Ranger of Gaia of the Imen Loop deck type being active, a return to a "Raija, Aqua Ninja" and "Riquet, Lord of Spirits" variant were used. However, soon after, Sanmadd, S-Rank Tribe appeared forming a new Sanmadd variant.
- At the same time, it was combined with Fighting Musubi in a Mono-Nature Sasoris. During the second official GP event, it placed 2nd and 3rd, and morphed the Sasoris decktype from a midrange build to an infornate loop.
Boaroax entering the Hall of Fame (September 15, 2016 ~ December 15, 2016)
- During that second event, Dogiragon Buster, Blue Leader couldn't be used, so Boaroaxe was not suitable for the metagame. Goemonkey! Snake-Handed Boss and Sannap, Tribe were used and combined with the cost reduction ability of Boaropagos, Evil Emperor Ruins to provide mana summoning and mana untapping along with cost reduction.
- Boaroax then entered the Hall of Fame.
Jack, Bei B (December 16, 2016 ~ February 25, 2017)
- In addition to Goemonkey, Jack, Bei B was introduced, further quickening the loop. By also using Sandmadd, you have control of your hand, mana zone and battle zone as a loop resource.
- Due to their strong appearance at championship events, Goemonkey! Snake-Handed Boss was added to the Hall of Fame, but Earth Ripper, Talon of Rage had began to be used as a substitute. While the "Mono Nature Earth Ripper" deck type didn't appear in the 3rd place mono nature lop deck of the 4th GP event, it appeared throughout the top 32 deck list and became weirdly known after the information of the tournament spread. Anti-meta options of Yadoc, Beast Army began to be used both against this deck type, as well as being used by it, as well as Grateful Life, the Earth Breaker as a finisher to use with Volg Thunder.
After Earth Ripper, Sanmadd and Fighting Musubi enter the Hall of Fame (July 8, 2017 onwards)
- Following those tournament results, 3 main key cards of this deck were put into the Hall of Fame before the "Super CS" in Kumamoto. This restricted Earth Ripper, Sandmadd and Fighting Musubi to a single copy, vastly limiting the chance of the looping combos from occurring. Due to this, a return to Ragmal Loop or Mono-Nature Sasoris were seen. While restricted, the deck still was victorious with a second-place finish at the Kumamoto event, even though it used 15 single copies of a card, a strategy usually heavily frowned upon due to its inconsistency.
|Rush ● Beatdown|
| Removal control ● Creature control ● Hyperspatial Control |
Heaven's Gate ● Mana burn ● 5-color deck ● Turbo ● Lock ● Loop
| For No Cost ● Reanimate ● Instant Death ● One Shot Kill |
Trigger ● Madness ● Other Combo decks
|Other Deck Types|
| Race deck ● Evolution ● God ● Full Creature ● Non Creature |
Mono-Light ● Mono-Water ● Mono-Darkness ● Mono-Fire ● Mono-Nature