| Meteorburn |
DM-19 Spectacle Nova
It is exclusive to evolution creatures.
The common reminder text for Meteorburn reads;
|Meteorburn—Whenever this creature attacks, you may put a card under this creature into your graveyard. If you do, "EFFECT".|
However, Meteorburn may also trigger under different circumstances aside of the creature with Meteorburn attacking, such as in Supernova Mercury Gigablizzard's case, when an effect of a spell is triggered.
Cards with the Meteorburn ability
- Q: How do you use the ability "Meteorburn"?
- A: Meteorburn is an ability exclusive to evolution creatures. When certain requirements meet, you can put a creature under the evolution creature into your graveyard and use the ability. If there are no creatures under that evolution creature, you cannot use its Meteorburn ability.
- Q: When you use the "Meteorburn" ability of a creature that has "Galaxy Vortex evolution", do you get to choose what creature under that evolution creature to put into that graveyard?
- A: Yes, You get to choose the card that you want to put into your graveyard.
- Q: Will the evolution creature be destroyed when there are no more cards under that creature?
- A: No, even when all the cards under the evolution creature are gone, the evolution creature still stays in the battle zone.
- Q: When you use the Meteorburn ability of one of your evolution creatures, you put a creature under the evolution into your graveyard. Does the creature under the evolution creature count as being destroyed?
- A: No, it does not count as being destroyed. Cards under Evolution creatures are counted as cards and not creatures. As destruction only happens on creatures, you did not destroy a creature if you put a creature under that evolution creature into your graveyard.
- Q: When I attempt to use an evolution creature's Meteorburn ability, the evolution creature does not have enough cards under it. What happens?
- A: You cannot use the Meteorburn ability at all if you don't have enough cards under that creature. For example, if an Evolution creature needs one card to use it's Meteorburn ability, If you have less than 1 card you cannot use it.
- Q: If there are two or more cards under the creature, do you decide what card you want to use for it's Meteorburn ability?
- A: Yes. You can choose the card you want to use for the Meteorburn ability.
- Q: "When this creature is put into your graveyard, if it is under one of your evolution creatures, you may draw a card." How do i use this ability?
- A: This creature's ability triggers when the card is put into your graveyard. When it is put into your graveyard from the battle zone and it was under an evolution creature, You draw a card.
- Q: I put an evolution creature with Meteorburn into the battle zone. I use the Meteorburn ability to put a card into your graveyard, and the card under the creature says "When this creature is put into your graveyard, if it is under one of your evolution creatures, you may draw a card." Does the ability trigger?
- A: Yes,it triggers and you may draw a card.
- Q: Does the ability trigger in other situations?
- A: When cards are put into your graveyard via the effect of Supernova Black Hole Thanatos, the effect triggers.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution