| Masters Chronicle Deck |
(Masutāzu Kuronikuru Dekki)
Masters Chronicle Deck is a series of Theme Decks.
Unlike other pre-built decks that were mainly themed after characters in the current Duel Masters Anime series, these decks had that following attributes:
- Aimed at an older age group who are still playing Duel Masters
- Containing old themes of creatures that were popular in former years such as Bolmeteus, Romanov or Alcadeias.
- Reprinting cards in the old Card Frame
In addition to reprinting older popular creatures, there are new variants and cards that support them as a Designer's Combo.
List of Master Chronicle Decks
- DMD-24 Masters Chronicle Deck: Bolmeteus Returns
- DMD-25 Masters Chronicle Deck: Romanov Rises from Purgatory
- DMD-26 Masters Chronicle Deck: Survivor Evo-Theory α to Ω
- DMD-32 Masters Chronicle Deck 2016: The Genesis by the Lord of Spirits
- DMD-33 Masters Chronicle Deck 2016: The World's End by the God of Devils
- Due to the older player focus, the packaging is simpler without flashy and cartoon animated characters drawn, as well as a special deck case.
- To tie in with sales of the first deck, Bolmeteus Black Dragon appeared in the Puzzle & Dragons mobile game before it appeared as a card. Further creatures (such as Lightduel, Dragon Elemental or Dark Masters, Demon Dragon were also later printed in DMX-22 Super Black Box Pack in this way.
- While the Bolmeteus and Romanov cards had not made an appearance for a long time, it had been a much longer disappearance of the Survivor race before the DMD-26 deck was released.
- In the background story shown in the flavor text, the theme and settings of these characters has been described. The timeline detailing the events of Creature World isn't specifically mentioned.
- The cards aren't marked with a Block icon such as for Revolution. This prevents them from being played in the Block Constructed formats that limit play to cards of only one block.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
D2 Field ● DG Field ● Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Exile Creature
Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field
Moonless Night Field ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Evolution Creature ● Psychic Super Creature ● Twinpact
Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule ● Optional ● Overkill
Play ● Power Creep ● Psychic Cost ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification