|Master Breaker |
Instead, for each shield that it would break, you may destroy one of your opponent's creatures.
It has a variant that breaks 2 shields, Master Double Breaker.
The latest reminder text for Master Breaker reads;
|Master Breaker (During the turn this creature is put into the battle zone, before each break, destroy one of your opponent's creatures.)|
|Jokers / Evolution Creature |
■ Master Breaker (During the turn this creature is put into the battle zone, before each break, destroy one of your opponent's creatures.)
■ This creature can attack your opponent on the turn you put it into the battle zone.
Cards with the Master Breaker ability
- Destroy one of your opponents creatures occurs right before a shield breaks. If the creature with Master Breaker is blocked, no creature is destroyed.
- If the creature is given an ability to break additional shields, additional creatures will also be destroyed. For example, if Nothing Zero, Secret Destruction reveals 3 cards, a creature with Master Breaker destroys 4 creatures and 4 shields.
- However, the additional shields are still broken.
- If the creature is given another Breaker ability such as Double Breaker, you must choose one of the Breaker abilities to use when shields would broken.
- This means, you can either break 1 shield and destroy one creature, or break 2 shields.
Double Breaker ● Triple Breaker ● Quattro Breaker ● World Breaker
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution