| Marshall Touch |
マーシャル・タッチ (Māsharu Tatchi)
DM-36 Psychic Shock
This is one of multiple abilities released in DM-36 Psychic Shock that is tied to the various Souls.
|Light||Holy Soul||Holy Field|
|Darkness||Evil Soul||Soul Recall|
|Fire||Kung Fu Soul||Marshall Touch|
|Nature||Wild Soul||Mana Reburst|
The latest reminder text for Marshall Touch reads;
|Marshall Touch (When you put this creature into the battle zone, you may return one of your other creatures in the battle zone to your hand. If you do, use this creature's ability)|
| Fire / Creature |
Cards with the Marshall Touch ability
- Abdullah Flame Dragon
- Fighting Musubi
- Gennai, the Disassembler
- Masato, the Marauding Captain
- Ponkichi, the Patched Pulverizer
- Pythonman Dragoon
- Salamander Lizard
- Snakeman Dragoon
- Sonkun, the Blazing Meteor
|Support Creature:||Card Effect:|
|Whitemane Juukai, Earthen Dragonmech||When you summon this creature or another creature and put that creature into the battle zone, look at the top 3 cards of your deck. From among them, you may put a creature that has Mana Reburst into your mana zone tapped, and a creature that has Marshall Touch into the battle zone. Then put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order.|
- Q: What is "Marshall Touch"?
- A: When you put a creature with "Marshall Touch" into the battle zone, you may return one of your other creatures from the battle zone to your hand. If you do, you can use "Marshall Touch".
- Q: Can I use "Marshall Touch" when I put a creature with "Marshall Touch" into the battle zone and return itself to my hand?
- A: No, you can only return one of your other creatures in the battle zone.
- Q: What happens if I return a creature in my battle zone to activate "Marshall Touch", but the creature is not returned to my hand due to a substitution effect?
- A: The "Marshall Touch" effect is triggered as normal.
- Q: What does "Marshall Touch" do?
- A: "Marshall Touch" effects are effects such as "destroy one your opponent's creatures with power 2000 or less." or "Each of your creatures gets speed attacker until the end of your turn."
- Q: I put a creature with "Marshall Touch" into the battle zone and I returned one of my other creatures from the battle zone to my hand. Do I have to use the "Marshall Touch" effect?
- A: Yes.
- Q: If you put a creature with "Marshall Touch" into the battle zone and you know that you can't use it's ability. Can you still return one of your other creatures from the battle zone to your hand?
- A: Yes, if you put a creature with "Marshall Touch" into the battle zone, you can return one of your other creatures from your battle zone to your hand, regardless of whether you are able to use that ability or not.
- Q: I put creatures with "Marshall Touch" into the battle zone. If you return two other creatures from your battle zone to your hand, will you be able to use the ability twice?
- A: No, "Marshal Touch" can be used only once.
- Q: I put a creature with "Marshall Touch" into the battle zone. Can I return two of my other creatures in the battle zone to my hand, can I use the "Marshall Touch" ability twice?
- A: No, "Marshall Touch" can be used only once.
- Q: If a creature with both "Marshall Touch" and "Mana Reburst" is summoned using "Mana Reburst" can I use the "Marshall Touch" ability of that creature when it comes into the battle zone?
- A: Yes, "Marshall Touch" is triggered when it comes into the battle zone no matter how you put that creature into the battle zone.
- Q: What happens if I have no other creatures in the battle zone when I'm trying to use the "Marshall Touch"?
- A: Nothing happens. The creature with "Marshall Touch" will stay in the battle zone and the "Marshal Touch" ability will not be activated.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution