|Mana Cost |
マナコスト (Mana Kosuto)
Mana Cost is the number seen in the upper left-hand corner of the Card Frame.
- However, spells have their mana cost paid, are cast, have their effects resolve and are then put into a graveyard.
- When you pay for the mana cost, you must tap at least one card with the same civilization as the card you want to use.
- For example, if you want to summon the Water Darkness creature; Melnia, the Aqua Shadow, then you must tap 2 cards in your mana zone, a Water card and a Darkness card.
- In the same way, if you wish to summon the Light Fire Nature creature; Romanesk, the Dragon Wizard, you must tap 6 cards in your mana zone, including at least 3 of them being Light, Fire, and Nature cards.
- When you pay for the mana cost with a multicolored card, they only count as credit for one civilization for mana. For example, if you use Miraculous Snare, it can only be tapped for either Light or Water mana, not both.
- You can't pay for the mana cost of cards with Light Water Darkness Fire Nature cards that have a Mana Number of 0. However, they can be tapped to provide civilizations needed for that card.
- Cards such as Heracles, Birther of Gods or Nibai Nibai, Mysterious Fire Yokozuna can be used to change the mana number.
- In the case of linked Gods, the mana cost is the total cost of the linked creatures. When resolving a Come Into Play ability, use the total cost.
- While Cost Reduction and Cost Increase abilities alter the cost you pay, they don't increase or decrease the cost on the written card.
- If the total cost of a card is Infinite, it will remain infinite even after applying Cost Reduction or Cost Increase.
- If the total cost of a card falls under the number of required civilizations, you can tap additional cards to pay the mana cost of the required number of civilizations. The extra mana isn't used and disappears at the end of the payment, unable to be used for other cards.
- Sometimes it is referred to as nominal cost because it doesn't reflect the cost that is used to play it due to cost reduction, cost reduction, or cost trampling.
- The cost that's paid is known as the "Real" cost, but the cost for playing is the "total cost". There is no term for paying the cost of putting a psychic creature into play.
- Psychic Creatures and Draghearts also have numbers written on the upper left of the card frame, but this is known as the Psychic Cost. This cost is referenced when putting them into the battle zone by Hyperspatial spells and a Draguners ability.
Each of these cards have the highest mana cost of their Card Type.
- Creatures: Genmu Emperor, Infinite Dragon (∞)
- Exile Creature: Victorage Outlaw Cosmo Alchemy Kung Fu Horn Blues Cli Byte Hell Shen Gunman Gonbutreasure Friends Cross Robin Michaelan Global, Team Exile ~Katsudon and Friends~ (∞)
- Psychic Creature: Last Storm Double Cross, the Super Awakened (40)
- Gacharange Creature: The Jogiragon Abaregun (6)
- Spell: Gekabankai Ga Ryumizu 卍 (99)
- Cross Gear: Galaxy Blade - THE FINAL (10)
- Castle: Silver Glory, Invincible Fortress / Original Heart, Ancient Blackmoon Fortress / Satan Castle (6)
Cards with the ability to refer to Mana Cost
This is a list of cards that have effects related to the Mana Cost of other cards.
- 1) Giovanni the 10th, Thunder Mecha King / Philippo, Thunder Knight (Spell Salvage)
- 2) Baby Birth (Recruit)
- 3) Mephisto, Gaia's Coolclaw (Recruit) / Genius Janit, of the Hidden Blade (Bounce), etc.
- 4) Amaterasu, Founder of the Blue Wolves (Recruit), Geo Mastercha, Unrivaled Dragon Spirit (Increase Power / Adds Race), etc.
- 5) Formation in the Springs (Reanimate), Jack Valdy, the Everlasting (Removal), etc.
- 6) Romanov the 1st, Lord of the Demonic Eye (For No Cost), Quick Spark (Tapping), etc.
- 7) Inferno Sign (Reanimate), etc.
- 8) Danjurou, the Awakened Battle Ogre (For No Cost), Moel, Love Attack (Recruit), etc.
- 9) Liger Blade, Fierce Tiger (Psychic Creature removal),
- 10) Onishura, Golden Twins (Search / For No Cost)
- 11) Kankuro, Peerless Brute (Revenge Chance)
- 12) Toramaru GGG, Armored Oni Beast (For No Cost)
Effect of referring to Mana Cost
Ability to increase Mana Cost
These cards can increase the cost of cards referenced during a game of Gachinko Judge.
Cards without Mana Cost
When referring to the mana cost of these cards by the effect of a card, they are treated as 0.
- Forbidden ~The Sealed X~
- FORBIDDEN STAR ~World's Last Day~
- Cards that have been sealed.
- The following card types:
- For all cards that are sorted by cost, see Cards by Mana Cost.
- For all cards that increase the cost of cards, see Cost Increase.
- For all cards that decrease the cost of cards, see Cost Reduction.
- For abilities that play cards for free, see For No Cost.
- For cards that remove cards in the battle zone based on cost, see Cost Based Removal.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear
Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule
Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification