| Mach Fighter |
マッハファイター (Mahha Faitā)
DMSD-05 Ou Kabuto Mach Explosion Start Deck
Mach Fighter is a keyword.
The latest reminder text for Mach Fighter reads;
|Mach Fighter (This creature can attack tapped or untapped creatures on the turn you put it into the battle zone.)|
|Wa Tanpopo Tank|
|Nature / Creature / Gransect / 3 / 2000|
| ■ Mach Fighter (This creature can attack tapped or untapped creatures on the turn you put it into the battle zone.)
■ When this creature would be destroyed, put it into your mana zone instead.
Cards with the Mach Fighter ability
- Akashishima / Red Agraf
- Army, Insect Repellent
- Baragiara, Violent Heaven / Gaia's Awakening
- Be Raska Su
- Chaoshimawari, Darkness Flower
- Dadadash Cross
- Dolzwei Astelio
- Donjungle Strong Seven
- Grape Dal
- Hazard Ou Kabuto / Kabuto's Roaring Seal
- Joragon Big Onehundred
- Kabutorial Kuga / Mystery Disaster
- Kingdom Ohkabuto
- Kingdom Ohkabuto / Gouhaten Tsukumogatari
- Master Fudegaki / One Stroke Writing!
- Master Mach Fighter
- Category:Master Mach Fighter
- Messer Schmitt
- Na Hanaki Ri
- Na Turalgo Danger / Natural Trap
- Natura Tops, Machkind / Stomping Weed
- Oblady Hornet /「Let it Bee!」
- Ou Kabuto Rising
- Ri Hanaki Panzer
- Tomeiteo, Dragon Car
- Wa Tanpopo Tank
- Wancopy, Dog Machine / 101 Copit Great Adventure
- Zerono Stagger
- Q: How are Mach Fighter and Speed Attacker different?
- A: Speed Attacker is an ability to attack on the turn you put the creature out into the battle zone, but as normal attacking rules apply, you can't attack untapped creatures. A creature with Mach Fighter is able to attack even if the opponents creature is tapped or untapped, but they can't attack the opponent.
- Q: Can a creature that has Mach Fighter attack untapped creatures on the turns after it was put into the battle zone?
- A: No, you can only attack untapped creatures for the duration of the turn they are put into play.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution