Introduced in set:
Liquid People have the word "Aqua" within their names. Liquid People evolutions have the word "Crystal" in their names instead.
While they primarily are a Water Civilization race, Liquid People do feature multiple multicolored creatures, usually shared with the Darkness and Light races such as Ghosts and Initiates. There are a few mono-Light Liquid People: Aqua Holy, Aqua Humpty, and Aqua Dumpty.
The Liquid People creature with the highest power in the TCG is Crystal Lancer with 8000 power, and the creature in the OCG with the highest power is Crystal Zweilancer who has 13000 power. The strongest non-evolution Liquid People is Aqua Escort with 6000 Power.
Many liquid people are low cost creatures with a cost of 1-3, such as Aqua Hulcus, Aqua Guard, Aqua Belala and Aqua Soldier. Lower cost creatures such as these have a large opportunity to be evolved upon.
The cheaper Liquid People are not very powerful creatures when it comes to attacking, however most Liquid People have good effects, most of them related to sending a creature to the opponents hand, tapping them, or drawing cards.
Liquid People are the most populous race in the Water Cvilization. Transparent humanoids, Liquid People are easily recognized by the web of glittering cables running through them. Their bodies are encased in fluid that can be transformed as necessary. By changing from liquid to solid or vapor, they use their bodies for transportation on land or water, weaponry, or defense.
Liquid People are very refined and courteous and never self-assertive. Although they do not make good leaders and are not very creative, they are very good at following direction and can be depended on to get the job done. Each one has a chip installed in his heads that allows for telepathic communication.
- Aqua Farecollector (Fort Energy: Liquid People Each player draws cards equal to the number of creatures in their battle zone.)
- Aqua Screw (Whenever you evolve a Liquid People or Grand Devil, draw a card.)
- King Nautilus (Liquid People can't be blocked.)
- Tauros, Battle God (When one of your attacking Liquid People isn't blocked, it breaks an additional shield)
- Aqua Switch (Bio Tackle—When one of your Liquid People attacks, at the beginning of the battle, you may discard this card from your hand to have all your attacking creatures gain power +1000 for each card in your hand until the end of the turn)
- Aqua Genius, Cyber Admiral (When put into play, reveal the top 3 cards from your deck and put all revealed Liquid People into your hand)
Creatures that evolve from Liquid People
- Crystal Paladin
- Crystal Lancer
- Crystal Jouster
- Crystal Spinslicer
- Crystal Super Paladin
- Crystal Zweilancer
- Supernova Mercury Gigablizzard (Galaxy Vortex: 3x Great Mecha King, Grand Devil, and/or Liquid People)