|Knight Magic |
ナイト・マジック (Naito Majikku)
DM-28 Battle Galaxy
Each of the spells with the Knight Magic ability feature
The latest reminder text for Knight Magic reads;
|Water / Spell |
第5の魔弾は知識の魔弾。神秘の門を鍵にて開け。 The 5th magic shot is the magic shot of knowledge. A key opens this mysterious gate.
Cards with the Knight Magic ability
Cards that support the Knight Magic ability
|Support Creature:||Card Effect:|
|■ When you put this creature into the battle zone, put any number of darkness creatures from your hand into your mana zone. Then, return a spell from your mana zone to your hand for each creature you put in your mana zone. You may cast one of the returned spells that has "Knight Magic" for no cost.|
|■ You may reduce the cost of "Knight Magic" spells you cast by 1. They can't cost less than 1.|
|■ You may use the Knight Magic ability of your Knight spells an additional time.|
|■ Knightly Generation (When you put this creature into the battle zone, you may cast a spell in your hand that has "Knight Magic" for no cost.)|
- Q: How does "Knight Magic" work?
- A: If you have a Knight in the battle zone you may use the spell's effect for a second time.
- Q: Does the number of knights affect Knight Magic?
- A: No.
- Q: When you use knight magic for a second time, can you choose the same target?
- A: Yes.
- Q: King Maximillian, the Ice Fang effect says "You may use the Knight Magic ability of your Knight spells an additional time." How does it work?
- A: You may trigger the effect of a spell with knight magic up to 3 times.
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution