DMRP-04裁 The Rise of Master Dragon!! ~Judgment for Justice~
All creatures with the Kizuna ability have the Kizuna icon appearing in their card artwork.
The ability allows you to use a single Kizuna ability featured on one of your creatures. This has two variants.
- Kizuna Plus — Allows you to use 2 Kizuna abilities.
- Kizuna Comp — Allows you to use any number of Kizuna abilities.
The latest reminder text for Kizuna reads;
|Kizuna (When you put this creature into the battle zone, you may use one of your creature's abilities.)|
|Fire / Creature |
Cards with the Kizuna ability
(These examples reference Birdriant.)
- Q: When this creature attacks, there 3 other creatures with Kizuna Plus and 2 creatures with Kizuna in the battle zone as well. Can I use all the abilities?
- Q: When using multiple abilities, how do I order them?
- A: You may use them in any order you like.
- Q: I used its own ability with this card. If the new creature that has power 12000 or less put into the battle zone that had a ability, can it also be used by the Kizuna Comp ability?
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution