| Jokers Over Explode |
(Jōkāzu Obā Ekusupurōdo)
DMRP-03 Feeling Joejoe Meraventure!!
The latest reminder text for Jokers Over Explode reads;
|Jokers Over Explode # (You may reduce this creature's summon cost by #. If you do, put this creature on the bottom of your deck at the end of the turn. Then draw a card.)|
Cards that support the Jokers Over Explode ability
|Support Creature:||Card Effect:|
|■ Master Merabeat: When you summon this creature into the battle zone, put a Jokers that has a "Jokers Over Explode" ability from your hand into the battle zone. At the end of your turn, put it on the bottom of your deck, then draw a card.|
|■ Master Double Merabeat: When you summon this creature in the battle zone, put up to 2 creatures that have the "Jokers Over Explode" ability from your hand into the battle zone. At the end of your turn, put them on the bottom of your deck in any order, then draw a card for each creature you put on the bottom of your deck this way.|
Cards with the Jokers Over Explode ability
- Q: How do you use this ability?
- A: This ability can be used when you summon a creature with this ability from your hand.
- Q: What will happen if a creature that uses this ability leaves the battle zone before the end of the turn?
- A: Since it's already out of the battle zone, nothing happens. You can only draw a card if you put it under the deck.
- Q: What happens if you try to put it on the bottom of your deck, but another effect changes this?
- A: You can draw a card. It will trigger by putting it on the bottom of the deck, not caring what happens to the movement of the card afterward.
- Q: What happens if you evolve over a creature that used this ability?
- A: When using the "Jokers Over Explode" ability, "put this creature on the bottom of the deck at the end of the turn" is an effect that is put onto the creature itself. Even if it evolves, its still the same creature, so it will be put on the bottom of your deck at the end of the turn. In this case, it was put on the bottom of your deck so you may draw a card.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution