| Jokers Change |
DMRP-07 Ghira Ghira Ghiramessiah and Finaling QX!!
The latest reminder text for Jokers Change reads;
|Jokers Change # (When this creature attacks, you may switch this creature with a Jokers creature that costs # or less from your mana zone.)|
|Nature / Creature / Jokers / 2 / 3000|
|■ Jokers Change 4 (When this creature attacks, you may switch this creature with a Jokers creature that costs 4 or less from your mana zone.)|
Cards with the Jokers Change ability
- Bobobo Boboho
- C.W. Terasu
- Dadadash Cross
- Delivery Binchan
- Django Nyanz
- Grape Dal
- Hotch KISS
- Oimo Three Brothers
- Tadaharu Kotatsumaru
- Tyk Tysons
- Q. Are creatures attacking using "Jokers Change" replaced by a creature or does it stay in the battle zone?
- A. It is repaced by a Jokers creature from your mana zone. After the attack using "Jokers Change", the replaced creature takes over the attack. Although the attack continues, it is a different creature, so any effects from the original creature won't transfer to the new creature.
- Q. What does it mean to "switch"?
- A.When using "Jokers Change", the attacking creature is replaced with Jokers from the mana zone. The attacking creature moves to mana zone and a Jokers creature in the mana zone is put into battle zone tapped, continuing the attack. (If the attacking creature is untapped by some effect, creatures that you replace it with using "Jokers Change" will also be untapped.)
- Q. Can I use abilities that trigger when a creature enters or leaves the battle zone?
- A. Yes, you can use such abilities on both the attacking creature and the replacing creature.
- Q. What happens if the creature can't be put into the mana zone or the battle zone?
- A. In order to replace a card, it is necessary to completely exchange the location of both cards. If one card can't move, a replacement won't be established. For example, if an attacking creature has the ability to "stay instead of leaving the battle zone", the "Jokers Change" will fail.
- Q. When switched, will the original creature and the new creature be treated as the same creature?
- A. No, they are different creatures. Continuous effects on the original creature, crossed gears that crossed, etc. won't be inherited by the creature replacing the card.
- Q. Can I use "Revolution Change and "Jokers Change" at the same time?
- A. You can't. If you first change the attacking creature, the creature that meets the condition doesn't exist so either the "Revolution Change" or the "Jokers Change" will fail.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution