|Released In:||DMR-19 Forbidden Dokindam X|
|Civilization(s):||Light / Water / Darkness / Fire / Nature|
Creatures with this race are labelled with different Initials based on their race and civilizations.
- A faction of them are led by Angel Commands and followed by Starlight Trees and are based on Psychedelic drugs. They have a strategy that involves blockers and shield adding for extra wins. These are led by Heavy Pop, D2P are labelled with P.
- Another faction are led by Angel Commands and followed by Justice Wings and are based on Jurisdiction. They focus on disabling the opponent's creatures and sending them into the Shield Zone. These are led by Jelvis, D2J and Vizenma, D2J2 and are labeled with J.
- A faction of them are based on Slime and are led by Magic Commands and followed by Liquid People Sen. They have a strategy on spamming creatures and reinforcing them. These are led by King Walsura, D2S and are labelled with S.
- A faction of them are based on Hell and thugs and are led by Demon Commands and followed by Dark Knightmares. They have a strategy on utilizing the graveyard. These are led by Jigokushivaku, D2K and Kill the Borof, Rebellion of K, the latter of which betrayed and joined the Revolutionaries, and are labelled with K.
- A faction of them are based on Mafia and are led by Flame Commands and followed by Human Bakus. They have a strategy on battling opposing creatures. These are led by Godfather, D2G and are labelled with G.
- A faction of them are based on Enka and Japanese festivals and are led by Mystery Totems and followed by Snow Faerie Kaze. These are led by Yaw Sark, D2Y and have a focus on summoning creatures from the mana zone. They are labelled with Y.
- A faction of them are the leaders of the Initials and are led by Sonic Commands. They are similar to the Initials of Revolution. They have a focus on destruction of the opponent's creatures and hand advantage, as well as abilities involving Seals.
- Another faction is related to Team Acme and are led by Demon Command Dragons and followed by Demon Dragons as well as Funky Knightmares. They have a focus on depleting their resources to remove the opponent's creatures and can use Revolution Change. These are led by Magurakazura, D2M and Doguraeater, D2M2, and are labeled with M.
List of Initials by civilization
- In the Darkness Fire civilization, there is another card; Dormageddon X, Forbidden Armageddon that uses X as X.
They are creatures that are created to serve Dokindam X.
At the end of Revolution Final, only the initials of M, W, and Initials X creatures remained and they were all defeated by the 4 Revolutionary teams. After the destruction of Dormageddon X, Forbidden Armageddon, they were never heard from again.
In Revolution Final, they had spread to all civilizations and unlike the Invader rush strategies such as Redzone, they also played a more control stance that relied on the use of D2 Fields to control the battle zone and wipe out the opponent's creatures, which gives them a balance between offense and defense. Many of them featured various strategies based on the Master Initials they follow in the background story.
Other Initials races include;
Cards that support Initials
|Support Card:||Card Effect:|
|■ Whenever this creature attacks, reveal the top card of your deck. If it's a D2 Field, Initials or Sonic Command, add it to your hand. If you have a D2 Field in the battle zone, you may put it into the battle zone instead.|
|■ Put a non-evolution darkness or fire Command or Initials from your graveyard into the battle zone. That creature gets "speed attacker" until the end of the turn.|
(L/W) Team Ginga
(L/N) Bouken Kingdom
(W/D) Team Zero
(D/F) Onifuda Kingdom / Demonio
(F/N) Team Kirifuda
(L/F) Team Bomber
(W/N) Team Wave
(D/N) Fushigi Kingdom
(W/F) Bikkuri Kingdom
(L/D) Gekko Kingdom
(F/N) Hero Dragon
(L/D) Mecha Del Sol Dragon
(L/N) Beast Folk Dragon
(W/D) Beast Folk Dragon / Infinite Master Dragon / Zero Dragon
(W/F) Spirit Quartz Dragon
Idol ● Outrage ● Initials ● Angel Command ● Guardian ● Revolutionary ● Gang ● Gransect ● God
Cyber Virus ● Judgment Emblem ● Shinobi ● Giant ● Jokers ● Invader ● Snow Faerie ● Splash Queen
Sonic Command ● Demon Command ● Draguner ● Dreammate ● Dolszak ● Knight ● Beast Folk ● Hero ● Human
Fire Bird ● Funky Knightmare ● Fish ● Master Dragon ● Monster ● Sumo Wrestler Command ● Liquid People
World Command ● Berserker ● Gaia Command ● Mecha Del Sol ● Spirit Quartz
Other Command races
DMEX-13 Dragon races
Splash Queen Dragon ● Human Dragon ● Funky Knightmare Dragon
Sonic Command Dragon ● Snow Faerie Dragon ● Oracle Dragon ● Draguner Dragon
Infinite Dragon ● Infinite Master Dragon ● Zero Dragon