|Infinity Breaker |
DMR-11 Episode 3: Ultra Victory Master
It allows the creature to break any number of shields when an attack is declared. This makes it largely identical to World Breaker, but a creature with Infinity Breaker can choose to break less than all of the possible shields during the attack. This can be used to get around effects that require a player to have a certain number of shields, such as Super Shield Trigger.
The latest reminder text for Infinity Breaker reads;
|Infinity Breaker (This creature can break any number of your opponent's shields.)|
|Fire / Creature |
■ Infinity breaker (This creature can break any number of your opponent's shields.)
Cards with the Infinity Breaker ability
- Q: What is this "Infinity Breaker" ability?
- A: If you have attacked your opponent with a creature that has "Infinity Breaker" and are not blocked, choose the number of shields you want to break. Like other creatures with a "Breaker" ability, the ability continues to break the number of shields one by one until none are left.
- Q: Your opponent has 4 shields. Am I able to only break 2 of them?
- A: Yes, you can choose any number that you want to. You will not be able to break any more shields than the number you chose, however.
- Q: I want to break 100 shields, but my opponent only has 3. One of his shields has "Shield Trigger". With the shield trigger ability of the card, he can add additional shields. Can I break that new shield with the same creature?
- A: Yes, since you have to decided to break 100 shields first, you are able to break up to 100. Also, you can break shields protected by Shield Saver.
- Q: When do I decide how many shields I want to break?
- A: After your opponent decides not to block, right before it breaks shields.
- Q: Do I have to decide the number of shields I want to break?
- A: Yes, it must be decided.
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution