|Infinite Blocker |
無限ブロッカー (Mugen Burokkā)
As the most common civilization associated with the Blocker keyword, it is an ability that belongs to the Light Civilization. If the creature untaps, they are able to block again so can continue to protect yourself from your opponents attacks unless destroyed.
|Light / Creature |
■ Whenever this creature blocks, untap it after it battles.
Spiral Grass in DM-02 was the first creature with the ability to be released, with La Byle, Seeker of the Winds from DM-05 shortly after. After that, Ikaz, the Spydroid in DM-10 and Balhols, Demonic Elemental in DM-13 were introduced as lightweight and heavyweight replacements for the former cards. In addition, Reesa, Infinity Elemental, Choppurun, Love Love Guardian, Kuukai, Finder of Karma and Invincible Giant Mecha Spartan J also exist.
- They are able to win battles easier when increased by +3000 power by Murmur, Vizier of Formation.
- You may use a creature that has a "Fists of Forever" effect such as "Meermax, Mobile Vizier" as a pseudo Infinite Blocker, however such cards and "Reesa, Infinity Elemental" will only untap if they win a battle and will otherwise remain tapped even if they don't leave the battle zone due to another effect.
- When you have a Silver Glory, Invincible Fortress attached to one of your shields, your creatures will win all battles regardless of their power.
- If you cross Grand Cross Catastrophe or Patrial Flame with these creatures, there will be limited ways through these creatures. A beatdown or rush deck may have no answers to deal with it.
- Ikaz, the Spydroid actually allows you to "choose one of your creatures in the battle zone. Untap it after the battle.", so you can untap another creature.
- This ability is seen on Adge, Emperor of the Gods when linked with 3 other Emperor of the Gods, but it must be given the blocker keyword from another effect.
- In the case of a player controlling an 'Infinite Attacker' while the other play has an 'Infinite Blocker' that can't be destroyed, the attacker is the player who chooses whether the attack stops, changes to the opponents turn, and another game is played.
- The untap is done after the battle. Therefore, its not untapped when the battle itself doesn't occur due to the effect of replacing a battle such as Utopia Ever, Zenith of "Destruction" or Rumble Lecter, Terror Awakened.
- With Codefight Alibi Trick, you can untap a creature that has blocker (such as Perfect Madonna, Channeler of Suns). After the attack is declared by your opponent, this ability triggers allowing you to declare a block with the creature, making it an infinite blocker. It is important to know the timing of Active Player and Attack Trigger abilities. However, a card such as Prin Prin, the Victorious can prevent a block completely.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear ● Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature ● T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Clutch ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule
Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification