|Hyperspatial Cost |
サイキックコスト (Saikikku Kosuto)
It is also known unofficially as a Psychic Cost.
Generally, the higher hyperspatial cost of a card, the high spec of that card. However, as that number increases, the types of cards capable of bringing it out of the hyperspatial zone decreases.
- When referring to the cost of a psychic or dragheart creature with the ability of Grudge Gathering or Soulshift, apply the Hyperspatial Cost value instead.
- Many of the psychic creatures that appeared in the Psychic Shock had hyperspatial costs that were double the cost of their pre-awakened side. As most are a cost around 14, you can bring out Storm Genji Double Cross, the Super Temporal fairly easily. The cost of most Dragheart creatures increase by 3 after they dragsolution.
- Psychic Super Creatures also have a hyperspatial cost, but these costs are too high to be played by other cards, and can only be used with the Psychic Link ability.
- As a single cell has no characteristics, the hyperspatial cost is treated as 0. Therefore, for Card Based Removal, they are easily removed. While Glenmalt "Head", Dimension Dragon Edge can put out psychic cells from your hyperspatial zone into the battle zone, they are automatically returned as they can't exist unlinked.
- The cost required to bring out a psychic creature is not the same as a the creature itself. For example, you may put out Chakra, Temporal Thunder Dragon (7) with a Hyperspatial spell such as Hyperspatial Shiny Hole (5) or Hyperspatial Dravita Hole (5), this is known as Real Cost.
- Although Forbidden cards are often 2-sided cards, they don't have a Hyperspatial Cost as they aren't a psychic or dragheart card type, therefore they aren't put into the hyperspatial zone, and aren't treated as having any mana cost.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear
Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule
Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification