DMR-01 Episode 1: First Contact
It is exclusive to the race of Hunter.
The latest reminder text for Hunting reads;
|Hunting (While battling, this creature gets +1000 power for each of your Hunters in the battle zone.)|
|Nature / Creature |
Wild Veggies + Hunter
■ When you put this creature into the battle zone, you may return a Hunter creature from your mana zone to your hand.
■ Hunting (While battling, this creature gets +1000 power for each of your Hunters in the battle zone.)
Cards with the Hunting ability
- Q: How do you use "Hunting"?
- A: While a creature with "Hunting" is batting, that creature's power will increase with +1000 for each creature with the Hunter race in the battle zone. If the creature with "Hunting" is a Hunter itself, it will increase its power while battling with +1000.
- Q: What is the specific timing of battle?
- A: A battle happens when a creature is attacked or blocked, when an attack is redirected to a creature, when a creature is forced to battle with other creatures, etc. When the battle ends, the power increase from "Hunting" disappears.
- Q: What is a hunter?
- A: Hunter is a race. "Hunting" counts the number of creatures with the "Hunter" race in the battle zone. Cards with "Hunter" in their names are don't count.
Double Breaker ● Triple Breaker ● Quattro Breaker ● World Breaker
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution
Ore evolution ● Pack evolution (DMX-22)
Shield evolution ● Super Infinite Gacharange evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard Spell evolution (DMEX-08)