|Holy Field |
ホーリー・フィールド (Hōrī Fīrudo)
DM-36 Psychic Shock
This is one of multiple abilities released in DM-36 Psychic Shock that is tied to the various Souls.
|Light||Holy Soul||Holy Field|
|Darkness||Evil Soul||Soul Recall|
|Fire||Kung Fu Soul||Marshall Touch|
|Nature||Wild Soul||Mana Reburst|
While it is primarily featured on creatures, it also appears on the Star Flash spell.
It is also Chakra, Temporal Thunder Dragon's Awaken requirement. This enables it to release and awaken instantly on the next turn if the opponent removes it and fails to break any shields, making it extremely durable.
The latest reminder text for Holy Field reads;
|Holy Field (If your opponent doesn't have more shields than you, this creature has its ability.) |
|Light/ Psychic Creature |
■ This creature can't attack players.
Cards with the Holy Field ability
|When you put this creature into the battle zone, all your creatures in the battle zone that have Holy Field abilities get their ability until the end of your next turn.|
- Q: There are creatures with the ability of "Holy Field". What is this ability?
- A: Count the number of your shields. Then, count the number of your opponent's shields. If your opponent has more shields than you, ignore the "Holy Field" ability. If you have more shields than your opponent, you can use that "Holy Field" ability.
- Q: What is "Holy Field"?
- A: "Holy Field" can be a Continuous Effect, such as "This creature gets blocker", or a Oneshot Effect, such as "When this creature is destroyed, you may draw a card." The former ability requires you to compare the number of your shield with your opponent at all times. In the latter case, the number of shields of both players needs to be checked only when triggered.
- Q: Each player has no shields left.Can I use "Holy Field"?
- A: Yes. You have the same amount of shields as your opponent.
Double Breaker ● Triple Breaker ● Quattro Breaker ● World Breaker
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution