| Holy Field |
ホーリー・フィールド (Hōrī Fīrudo)
DM-36 Psychic Shock
This is one of multiple abilities released in DM-36 Psychic Shock that is tied to the various Souls.
|Light||Holy Soul||Holy Field|
|Darkness||Evil Soul||Soul Recall|
|Fire||Kung Fu Soul||Marshall Touch|
|Nature||Wild Soul||Mana Reburst|
While it is primarily featured on creatures, it also appears on the Star Flash spell.
It is also Chakra, Temporal Thunder Dragon's Awaken requirement. This enables it to release and awaken instantly on the next turn if the opponent removes it and fails to break any shields, making it extremely durable.
The latest reminder text for Holy Field reads;
| Holy Field (If your opponent doesn't have more shields than you, this creature has its ability.) |
| Light / Psychic Creature / 7 |
Apollonia Dragon / 5000
■ This creature can't attack players.
Cards with the ability
- Banga, the Explorer
- Barnian, Divine Enforcer
- Carla, the Oracle
- Chakra, Temporal Thunder Dragon
- Great Chakra, the Storm Awakened
- Octo Juranzo, the Electro-Mecha King
- Onbar Brazen, the Propagating Defense
- Rokkanata, the Explorer
- Star Flash
- Q: There are creatures with the ability of "Holy Field". What is this ability?
- A: Count the number of your shields. Then, count the number of your opponent's shields. If your opponent has more shields than you, ignore the "Holy Field" ability. If you have more shields than your opponent, you can use that "Holy Field" ability.
- Q: What is "Holy Field"?
- A: "Holy Field" can be a Continuous Effect, such as "This creature gets blocker", or a Oneshot Effect, such as "When this creature is destroyed, you may draw a card." The former abilityrequires you to compare the number of your shield with your opponent at all times. In the latter case, the number of shields of both players needs to be checked only when triggered.
- Q: Each player has no shields left.Can I use "Holy Field"?
- A: Yes. You have the same amount of shields as your opponent.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution