| Hall of Fame Zero Duel |
(Dendō Zero De~yueru)
Due to it having no restrictions, usually illegal strategies can be practiced easily. This includes Loops that happen as early as in turn 3 or 4, instant kills like Kikuchi Patrol, or All Delete Dokindam with Cosmic Darts which allows a 1 turn kill.
- A deck must contain exactly 40 cards like in the original game.
- Hall of Fame and Premium Hall of Fame doesn't apply here.
- You may use Gacha Figures.
- However, generally Egoist, Climax of "Me", Grandpa, (Tentatively Named) the Brave, Kushala Daora, Steel Dragon, Rockman EXE & Katta, Rarity Resistance, Come On Victory, Come On Legend, Pack E, the Super Electromagnetic, Duema Land ~Rainbow Dream~/Duema Land ~Night Parade~, Narrataro, Explosive Passion, Mitzy, Guardian of Development Department and Treasure Cruise are still disallowed due to complications.
- Since the Hall of fame is disabled, it is wise to play cheap tactics here. For example, Kikuchi Patrol, Goemonkey Loop, Giovanni Squall, Pakurio Loop and Lance of Tonginus Loops are excellent choices.
- Be prepared to be defeated in a very unfair manner.
- Sometimes Mega Manalock Dragon is very dangerous if you run 3 or more colors, so try to run as few colors as possible. It's not advised to run more than 3 civilizations in your deck due to this.
- Surprisingly, Jokers rush works well against this format. Not only it's unaffected by Mega Manalock Dragon and Victorious Apache Urara, It's 4 turn kill powers will leave most decks unable to react. Beware of Team Tech's Wave Go!, however.
- Sadly, Emperor Kiriko, Miramisu and King Queen Lockdown related strategies do not work well here due to their slow speed.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
D2 Field ● DG Field ● DM Field
Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear
Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Common ● Uncommon ● Rare ● Very Rare ● Super Rare
Victory Rare ● Double Victory
Legend Card ● Forbidden Legend Card ● Final Forbidden Legend Card
Master Card ● DG Rare ● Master Dragon Card ● Master Dolszak Card
Master Hazard Card ● Master Special Move Card ● Master Zetto Card
Secret Rare ● Ultra Golden Card
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule ● Optional ● Overkill
Play ● Power Creep ● Psychic Cost ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification