| Hall of Fame Zero Duel |
(Dendō Zero De~yueru)
Due to it having no restrictions, usually illegal strategies can be practiced easily. This includes Loops that happen as early as in turn 3 or 4, instant kills like Kikuchi Patrol, or All Delete Dokindam with Cosmic Darts which allows a 1 turn kill.
- A deck must contain exactly 40 cards like in the original game.
- Hall of Fame and Premium Hall of Fame doesn't apply here.
- You may use Gacha Figures.
- However, generally Egoist, Climax of "Me", Grandpa, (Tentatively Named) the Brave, Kushala Daora, Steel Dragon, Rockman EXE & Katta, Rarity Resistance, Come On Victory, Come On Legend, Pack E, the Super Electromagnetic, Duema Land ~Rainbow Dream~/Duema Land ~Night Parade~, Narrataro, Explosive Passion, Mitzy, Guardian of Development Department and Treasure Cruise are still disallowed due to complications.
- Since the Hall of fame is disabled, it is wise to play cheap tactics here. For example, Kikuchi Patrol, Goemonkey Loop, Giovanni Squall, Pakurio Loop and Lance of Tonginus Loops are excellent choices.
- Be prepared to be defeated in a very unfair manner.
- Sometimes Mega Manalock Dragon is very dangerous if you run 3 or more colors, so try to run as few colors as possible. It's not advised to run more than 3 civilizations in your deck due to this.
- Surprisingly, Jokers rush works well against this format. Not only it's unaffected by Mega Manalock Dragon and Victorious Apache Urara, It's 4 turn kill powers will leave most decks unable to react. Beware of Team Tech's Wave Go!, however.
- Sadly, Emperor Kiriko, Miramisu and King Queen Lockdown related strategies do not work well here due to their slow speed.