| Graveyard Recovery |
墓地回収 (Bochi Kaishū)
|Darkness / Spell / 2|
| (When this spell is put into your hand from your shield zone, you may cast it immediately for no cost.)
■ Return a creature from your graveyard to your hand.
|Moors, the Dirty Digger Puppet|
|Darkness / Creature / Death Puppet / 5 / 2000|
| ■ Gravity Zero―If you have 6 or more creatures in your graveyard, you may summon this creature for no cost.
■ When you put this creature into the battle zone, return a creature from your graveyard to your hand.
In a narrow season it usually only refers to the recovery of creature cards, but it is not a defined rules term.
This term is synonymous with Salvage.
List of popular Graveyard Recovery cards
- Evil Heat, Screaming Demon Dragon
- Scale of Life and Death
- Like a Rolling Storm
- Intense Digging Twist
- Honenbe, Skeletal Guardian
- Primal Scream
- Corpse Charger
- Morbid Medicine
- Moors, the Dirty Digger Puppet (Hall of Fame)
- Hyperspatial Revive Hole
- Immortal Blade
- Grateful Dead, Lord of Demons
- Codename Yabasgil Skill
- Dulanzames, Jet-Black War Demon
- Dark Hydra, Evil Planet Lord (Hall of Fame)
- Chief De Baula, Machine King of Mystic Light
- Mint Shuval, Oracle Guardian
- Phal Pierro, Apocalyptic Guardian
- Phal Reeze, Apocalyptic Sage
- Megagyoron, Graveyard Guardian
- Hyperspatial Dravita Hole
- Truename Baulion