| God Link |
DM-24 Violence Heaven
It allows creatures with the race to link together to specifically named other God creatures.
This causes them to share multiple card characteristics including cost, power, races and abilities as a single creature. When the God would be removed from the battle zone, only one creature of their owner's choice leaves instead. They also feature artwork that combined together.
While originally only 2 creatures could link together when it was first released in DM-24, Gods with the ability later appeared that could link as 4, 6, or even a 5-part God that could link up to 20 cards together.
It has multiple variants:
The latest reminder text for God Link reads;
|God Link ("GODNAME") "LEFT/RIGHT SIDE" (If you have the specified God in the battle zone, you may link it to this card. The linked God has the characteristics of each God (power and abilities) and becomes one creature. When it would leave the battle zone, choose either card.)|
|Garyou, Suzaku God|
|Fire / Creature / God + Samurai / 5 / 5000+|
| ■ Whenever this creature is attacked or chosen by your opponent, destroy one of your opponent's creatures that has power less than it.
■ God Link (Tensei, Byakko God) Left Side (If you have the specified God in the battle zone, you may link it to this card. The linked God has the characteristics of each God (power and abilities) and becomes one creature. When it would leave the battle zone, choose either card.)
■ While this creature is linked, it has "double breaker".
Cards with the God Link ability
- Adge, Emperor of the Gods
- Atom, the Divine Core
- Chester Romanov, the Wicked God
- Dark Indora, God of Darkness
- Dragon Ultimate God Geki
- Foreign Ways God Kaikai
- Gort, God of Sealing
- Heavy, Dragon God
- Ludvica the 2nd, God of Mystic Light
- Moora, Emperor of the Gods
- Neutron, the Original God
- Suva, Emperor of the Gods
- Vishu, Emperor of the Gods
- God Link isn't treated as a Come Into Play ability, and is decided before the creatures are put into the battle zone by the player. They can't be linked otherwise during other timings, and thus cards such as Kingdom Ohkabuto / Gouhaten Tsukumogatari won't stop God Link. If a card such as Rose Castle is in the battle zone and a God that has 1000 power is God Linked with another God in the battle zone, it wouldn't be destroyed.
- While linked, Gods are considered a single creature, and share the same civilization, races and has the cost of the combined cost of each linked God. They also share the same name, and if cards such as Draghurricane Energy causes the player to choose a card name, only 1 of the card names is chosen.
- If a Card Based Removal would cause a linked God to leave the battle zone, the targeted God is directly removed unlike normal removal.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution