The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Q: The creature that Gashi Gashi, the Brave Puppet battled is Scowling Tomato, which has the same power. What happens in this case?
- A: Both of the creatures lose in this case, so this creature has lost, and both creatures go to their respective owners' mana zones.
- Q: If Gashi Gashi, the Brave Puppet, with 2000 power, battles Beratcha, the Hidden Glutton, with 3000 power, what happens?
- A: Gashi Gashi, the Brave Puppet loses the battle, and both creatures are placed into their respective owners' mana zones. They were placed in the mana zone after the battle, so this creature will not be destroyed because of its Slayer ability. You can only destroy creatures that are in the battle zone.
- Q: If Gashi Gashi, the Brave Puppet, with 2000 power, battles Pierr, Psycho Doll, with 1000 power, what happens?
- Due to the "Double Substitution" rule, a creature that uses Instead to protect itself from leaving the battle zone cannot save itself against a battle with Gashi Gashi, the Brave Puppet. This is because 2 effects with the word "instead" can't be chained and used together, and Gashi Gashi's replacement effect triggers first.
|Gashi Gashi, the Brave Puppet|
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.